PDA

View Full Version : Another good Dak article - teammates comments on his play..

Dawgowar
08-20-2016, 08:33 PM
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/08/20/romo-dez-lee-claiborne-weigh-dak-prescotts-impressive-start-crazy-drafted

mparkerfd20
08-20-2016, 08:56 PM
Screw Dez Bryant's opinion of Mississippi State tho.

IMissJack
08-20-2016, 09:03 PM

Because Stillwater, OK is the center of the Universe***

msstatelp1
08-20-2016, 09:48 PM

I saw nothing wrong with what he said because except for an occasional good year, we were just like Vandy or KY are now...everybody's homecoming or the game where everyone plays.

tireddawg
08-21-2016, 01:51 AM
It kind of reminds me a little bit of [me] back in the day in some capacity," Romo said.

What does this mean exactly?

Reason2succeed
08-21-2016, 03:31 AM

Yeah, Dez is an idiot off the field. Oklahoma State is no perennial powerhouse national championship contender itself. Plus, in the NFL plenty of great players and QBs have come from small schools or schools without winning traditions. It exposes Dez as not really being a student of the game.

Dawgowar
08-21-2016, 04:38 AM
Yeah, Dez is an idiot off the field. Oklahoma State is no perennial powerhouse national championship contender itself. Plus, in the NFL plenty of great players and QBs have come from small schools or schools without winning traditions. It exposes Dez as not really being a student of the game.

I watched him make that quote. It wasn't said with disrespect. I would wager you that the media covering Dallas are doing a better job speaking well of our program than their SEC counterparts. That group doesn't like to acknowledge we exist.

Mutt the Hoople
08-21-2016, 05:37 AM
Dez Bryant is dumber than a sack of hammers. Ever notice the Cowboys never put Dez in motion, or put him in the slot, or even have him coming out of the backfield? That's because he's too stupid to do anything other than line up on the right side. Of course, he's got enough talent to overcompensate for his stupidity.

Reason2succeed
08-21-2016, 08:05 AM
Dez Bryant is dumber than a sack of hammers. Ever notice the Cowboys never put Dez in motion, or put him in the slot, or even have him coming out of the backfield? That's because he's too stupid to do anything other than line up on the right side. Of course, he's got enough talent to overcompensate for his stupidity.

Ha, never noticed but now that you mention it... I'll be watching that this year as I root for Dallas to lose under Romo so Dak can play.

Tbonewannabe
08-21-2016, 08:32 AM
Because Romo came from that powerhouse Eastern Illinois.

Thompson92
08-21-2016, 09:09 AM
Okie Lite isn't anything special. That being said, the fact that Dak is liked by one of the more vocal players in the league, on one of the most visible teams in the league, is big for us in the long run.

Cowboydawg
08-21-2016, 10:08 AM
It kind of reminds me a little bit of [me] back in the day in some capacity," Romo said.

What does this mean exactly?

Romo was a long shot to make the team. He came in with very low expectations and turned into a pro bowl player through relentless effort studying the playbook and film. He practically lived at the facility...to the point that coaches had to make him leave.

I assume that's what he's talking about. Dak's putting in the work and exceeding expectations just like he did.

Oleo
08-21-2016, 10:14 AM
I am so proud of Dak and how he played in that game on Friday. I especially liked the TD run, All very good. I bet Jerry Jones is salivating.

wouldnt surprise me to see Jerry Jones yank Romo during the year

msbulldog
08-21-2016, 11:16 AM
Dak will be a publicity machine for us. There will be highlight reels of his career, with MSU in the forefront. All the talking heads will be talking about him and how he came from MSU. He will get us more free pub than our PR dept. gets paying for it.

BossDawg
08-21-2016, 02:36 PM
Dak will be a publicity machine for us. There will be highlight reels of his career, with MSU in the forefront. All the talking heads will be talking about him and how he came from MSU. He will get us more free pub than our PR dept. gets paying for it.

Not to mention, Mullen is already known for developing quarterbacks. This will most certainly put him on the radar for many recruits.

dawgs
08-21-2016, 02:44 PM

We'll he's not a slot or WR/RB hybrid type guy, like Percy harvin. When was the last time you saw aj green or Julio jones in the slot regularly or in the backfield?