PDA

View Full Version : Kiper, Booger, and Nokah on the SEC this morning

lamont
08-20-2016, 08:58 AM
SEC Champ- 2 votes LSU, Kiper chose Tenn

SEC overrated- Booger says A&M, Kiper says OM (OM is not a school that reloades- they lost 3 1st rounders), Nokah says Tenn

SEC surprise team- Boog chose Florida, Kiper A&M, Nokah chose Georgia

FISHDAWG
08-20-2016, 09:44 AM
SEC Champ- 2 votes LSU, Kiper chose Tenn

SEC overrated- Booger says A&M, Kiper says OM (OM is not a school that reloades- they lost 3 1st rounders), Nokah says Tenn

SEC surprise team- Boog chose Florida, Kiper A&M, Nokah chose Georgia

I'm just not getting the love for Tenn.... Nokah's got this one right I think ... not sure what to expect out of OM this year but I'm sure my expectations are lower than the media's

ShotgunDawg
08-20-2016, 09:51 AM
I'm just not getting the love for Tenn.... Nokah's got this one right I think ... not sure what to expect out of OM this year but I'm sure my expectations are lower than the media's

The love for TN is based off a them being a decent team with a dreadfully light schedule. They are an excellent bet to be in the SEC Title game & at that point all they've got to do is one game.

Alabama & LSU are far superior to TN this year. TN is somewhat similar to Ole Miss, but with a ridiculously easy schedule

Maroons
08-20-2016, 10:00 AM
The love for TN is based off a them being a decent team with a dreadfully light schedule. They are an excellent bet to be in the SEC Title game & at that point all they've got to do is one game.

Alabama & LSU are far superior to TN this year. TN is somewhat similar to Ole Miss, but with a ridiculously easy schedule

They have most of their team back from last year after losing 4 games by a total of 17 points to Oklahoma, Arkansas, Florida, and Alabama.

msbulldog
08-20-2016, 11:12 AM
If Nokah is right about GA, and Kiper is right about Mississippi, that pretty much guarantees Mississippi goes 1-3 in Sept. That's a deep hole to climb out of. Could be really bad for team psyche.

Bullsy
08-20-2016, 12:24 PM
Tenn is the favorite (at -140) to win the east against the rest of the league.... Vegas knows!!

Tenn -140
UGA +220
FLA +350

defiantdog
08-20-2016, 05:14 PM
A bunch of safe bets there..... LSU will be favored but I see them losing a game they shouldn't this year.

Tennessee has all the talent in the world, but I think coaching will hold them back.

Georgia is a sleeper in the East as we may be a sleeper in the West. Our youth may actually favor us in big games.

Scarborough isn't human for Bama..... OM's parlor tricks won't be able to stop him.

TUSK
08-20-2016, 06:31 PM
A bunch of safe bets there..... LSU will be favored but I see them losing a game they shouldn't this year.

Tennessee has all the talent in the world, but I think coaching will hold them back.

Georgia is a sleeper in the East as we may be a sleeper in the West. Our youth may actually favor us in big games.

Scarborough isn't human for Bama..... OM's parlor tricks won't be able to stop him.

That's a DL on the far right....

lamont
08-20-2016, 06:50 PM
Looks like Trent Richardson on steroids- who did steroids

TUSK
08-20-2016, 07:16 PM
Looks like Trent Richardson on steroids- who did steroids

nope. Deer antler spray... and IDGAF as long as he can RTGDFB....

lamont
08-20-2016, 07:20 PM
nope. Deer antler spray... and IDGAF as long as he can RTGDFB....

not throwing stones. PED's should be legal imo

TUSK
08-20-2016, 08:38 PM
not throwing stones. PED's should be legal imo

I didn't take it the wrong way... I'd be shocked if a lot of CFB players with NFL aspirations WEREN'T on the juice...

Treemydawg
08-20-2016, 08:56 PM
That's a DL on the far right....

That is a beast of a man. He's nearly as big and cut up as I am*** What do they have him listed at for height and weight?