PDA

View Full Version : Bill Parcells on QB evaluation and Dak

Todd4State
08-20-2016, 01:16 AM
I always thought it was interesting how Bill Parcells evaluated QB?s. He had a checklist which included the following:

1. Three starter in college
2. Played as a senior in college
3. Graduated from college
4. Started 30 games
5. Won 23 games
6. Had a 2 to 1 TD/INT ratio
7. Completed more than 60% of his passes in college

Dak did all of those in college at MSU.

Reason2succeed
08-20-2016, 01:51 AM
Had Bill Parcells stayed in Dallas they would have won a Super Bowl by now. Jerry Jones just couldn't resist playing in the kitchen while a chef was a work (kind of like some fans I know). He had to go get Terrell Owens. Parcells saw that and decided he didn't need the headache or the stain on his reputation. And Parcells can say whatever he wants to but everyone knows that's what happened.

DancingRabbit
08-20-2016, 08:50 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqRbQYAWIAARHOU.jpg

JoseBrown
08-20-2016, 11:09 AM
I'd imagine there are quit a few teams kicking themselves in the ass right now for letting Dak slip as far as he did in the draft. Dallas has only scored on every possession Dak has been in the 2 games for so far this preseason, and he has a perfect QBR... #haildak

WinningIsRelentless
08-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Who was the idiot gm that took the ncst qb over Dak? He needs to start polishing that resume

ShotgunDawg
08-20-2016, 12:19 PM
Who was the idiot gm that took the ncst qb over Dak? He needs to start polishing that resume

Yeah, his name is Bill Belichek or something like that. He's probably on the chopping block