PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts for the weekend

msujan
08-19-2016, 11:33 AM
- looking forward to Fan Day and Gridiron Club servicing tomorrow
- wondering where all the "news" is about Wiley's domestic violence charge, especially since the media blew up about Simmons
- questioning the departure of lots of Bama players
- still pondering the question: who is the source of the NCAA's newest information re the Northern Miss cheating scandal?
- wondering if C Kelly always mumbles or is it a representation of his level of education?
- anticipating traveling to Scooba to watch EMCC play
- hoping that the person who facilitated the cheating at Wayne Co ACT testing center fears the NCAA and her God enough to come clean.
- wishing @brittany_MS girl would be offered and would accept a job at MSU
- praying that all our student-athletes work hard, play safe, and experience positive production this year
- trying to decide who would hire a former SEC coach and AD who were in place when the NCAA brought down the hammer on their teams' cheating, especially since they were named in the allegations (just daydreaming)
- looking forward with great anticipation to the NEW Dudy Noble field at Polk/Dement Stadium
- sitting on the edge of my seat awaiting the proof that Steve Robertson is RIGHT!

Add YOUR comments!

MSUDawg99
08-19-2016, 11:39 AM
Flat Top Freddy is going overseas to play for a Euro team. Saw him tweet that yesterday. That's all I got. You've pretty much got it covered.

BrunswickDawg
08-19-2016, 01:22 PM
Lot's of new Bulldogs added to the family this week as acceptance notifications started going out to applicants for the Fall of 2017. My daughter is one of those! As is the son of my fraternity big brother. Good luck to the Class of 2021 (and thank you MSU for the Alumni Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship!!)

BeastMan
08-19-2016, 01:26 PM
Ready to see if Connor McGregor can back up all that show... His career depends on it.