PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss's Wilkins and academic fraud

PassInterference
08-19-2016, 10:45 AM
Ole Miss has been a master at keeping players academically qualified. They got Powe qualified and kept him that way. Lots of other players too. Next to paying people, this is their specialty.

Does anyone believe that Wilkins is ineligible because administrative mistake made him 1 hour short of a requirement? There is NO WAY that accident happens.

If you saw Last Chance U, you saw the nice lady that EMCC has to stay on top of players' academics. And that was just at the juco level. I guarantee you Ole Miss has that academic support in spades.

I'd sooner believe that Forward Rebels is collecting tithe money and giving it all to missionaries than believe that Ole Miss let an administrative error cause a player to be academically ineligible.

Ole Miss likes to hide behind "bound by confidentiality" when it helps their case. When it doesn't, they tell lies. They tell these lies because no followup questions are allowed...due to "confidentiality". These lies can't be discussed beyond the part they want you to buy. Sorry, they can't answer questions because its "confidential".

You know what's confidential? A players academic record. They can't tell anybody what Wilkins' course load is - unless they need to explain away why he's been kicked off the team. Need more detail? Sorry, no questions because its "confidential". Just understand and believe the BS that Ole Miss is spewing.

A school under investigation for ACT fraud suddenly cuts a guy for academic reasons and we're supposed to believe #MistakesWereMade.

ITS COMING.

K9 Avenger
08-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Ole Miss has been a master at keeping players academically qualified. They got Powe qualified and kept him that way. Lots of other players too. Next to paying people, this is their specialty.

Does anyone believe that Wilkins is ineligible because administrative mistake made him 1 hour short of a requirement? There is NO WAY that accident happens.

If you saw Last Chance U, you saw the nice lady that EMCC has to stay on top of players' academics. And that was just at the juco level. I guarantee you Ole Miss has that academic support in spades.

I'd sooner believe that Forward Rebels is collecting tithe money and giving it all to missionaries than believe that Ole Miss let an administrative error cause a player to be academically ineligible.

Ole Miss likes to hide behind "bound by confidentiality" when it helps their case. When it doesn't, they tell lies. They tell these lies because no followup questions are allowed...due to "confidentiality". These lies can't be discussed beyond the part they want you to buy. Sorry, they can't answer questions because its "confidential".

You know what's confidential? A players academic record. They can't tell anybody what Wilkins' course load is - unless they need to explain away why he's been kicked off the team. Need more detail? Sorry, no questions because its "confidential". Just understand and believe the BS that Ole Miss is spewing.

A school under investigation for ACT fraud suddenly cuts a guy for academic reasons and we're supposed to believe #MistakesWereMade.

ITS COMING.

I think you're spot on here...their bravo sierra doesn't pass the smell test. It seems as though there's always more than meets the eye when it comes to the bears...

DawgHouseUnited
08-19-2016, 12:43 PM
I think you're spot on here...their bravo sierra doesn't pass the smell test. It seems as though there's always more than meets the eye when it comes to the bears...

What are you trying to say? That they've really got some 'splainin to do?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE6JB6wkG1KLcSX-nqor5AQOL_zS8SFF44f7upUA9Tjq8MaS5auw

starkvegasdawg
08-19-2016, 01:20 PM
What are you trying to say? That they've really got some 'splainin to do?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE6JB6wkG1KLcSX-nqor5AQOL_zS8SFF44f7upUA9Tjq8MaS5auw

When did megatron get a rack with purple pasties?