PDA

View Full Version : Fournette in a walking boot this week...

RougeDawg
08-18-2016, 08:46 AM
Lester won't comment on extent of it, but apparently happened during latest scrimmage. I'll try to find out what happened and how bad.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-18-2016, 08:55 AM
He sprained his ankle.

fader2103
08-18-2016, 09:06 AM
Just like when Dak was in his. Everyone thought it was the end of us. LF will be fine.

BossDawg
08-18-2016, 09:07 AM
I don't figure it's too bad. I think putting players in those boots for minor injuries is pretty common. I doubt it would help us any even if he wasn't 100% for the game. I'm so pessimistic about this game....it's so frustrating, too, because if there is any "big time" team we should be able to beat pretty consistently, it's Miles and LSU.

I seen it dawg
08-18-2016, 09:20 AM
When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.....

RougeDawg
08-18-2016, 09:44 AM
He sprained his ankle.

They say sprained. I had a "sprained ankle" one time too, but x-rays indicated two broken bones. One in ankle and one lower leg. Just something to watch and could be a season long nag, depending on what type of sprain.

Dak was in his boot due to car wreck before season. Hence his additional broken ribs and not running much first half of season.

SailingDawg
08-18-2016, 02:35 PM
Just like when Dak was in his. Everyone thought it was the end of us. LF will be fine.

This

mic
08-18-2016, 11:28 PM
I don't give a **** as long as he is ready by Oct 22

Commercecomet24
08-19-2016, 12:12 AM
Lester won't comment on extent of it, but apparently happened during latest scrimmage. I'll try to find out what happened and how bad.

Hey Rouge, you safe down there? Hope you didn't get any damage.

RougeDawg
08-19-2016, 12:44 AM
Hey Rouge, you safe down there? Hope you didn't get any damage.

Thanks for asking. We are dry and luckier than most. Rough times. Know dozens of people from work who weren't so fortunate and some who had water come up to their doors and stop. It's difficult to tell how high land is around here but a storm/rain like this makes it much more clear. Crazy. The water is still moving around and making its way down toward lake pontchartrain. Plus more rain coming the next few days.

However on a side note, we did get a few inches of water in the hitting center but the metal building will be fine.**