PDA

View Full Version : Houston Nutty calls out black bears on Finebaum

BigEasyDawg
08-17-2016, 10:12 PM
Did anyone catch the whole interview? I only caught a part of it tonight when the radio replayed it. I did hear him calling out Ole Piss and saying that in his 30 years of coaching he only had one violation and there is no way these allegations were under his watch and Freezus and the Bears are trying to throw him under the bus. Interesting

Goldendawg
08-17-2016, 10:20 PM
I watched it all. Said that he had never been guilty of a level one violation in his 30 years as a head coach. Threw his two assistants named in the ACT fraud under the bus, but took up for the one with the 8 year show cause ( I forget his name) by saying that he must be ok as he has a head coaching (JC) job at this time. Don't give him any credit, he got run off at Arky & UM, but left with millions. If he's so clean and such a great coach why has he not gotten another big name college gig?

BossDawg
08-17-2016, 10:34 PM
I watched it all. Said that he had never been guilty of a level one violation in his 30 years as a head coach. Threw his two assistants named in the ACT fraud under the bus, but took up for the one with the 8 year show cause ( I forget his name) by saying that he must be ok as he has a head coaching (JC) job at this time. Don't give him any credit, he got run off at Arky & UM, but left with millions. If he's so clean and such a great coach why has he not gotten another big name college gig?

I don't think he's unemployed because of NCAA problems. It has more to do with him being a subpar coach.

Goldendawg
08-17-2016, 10:42 PM
I agree with him being a subpar coach but his claim of a snow white image is countered by the UM NOA. He knew about ACT shenanigans just like Freeze knows about his involvement. Maybe Nutt just made a few "mistakes" also, not a violation.

Sienfield
08-18-2016, 07:06 AM
Did he mention that they went to 2 Cotton Bowls?

Oleo
08-18-2016, 07:13 AM
I don't think he's unemployed because of NCAA problems. It has more to do with him being a subpar coach.

this

Todd4State
08-18-2016, 07:13 AM

That and he is insane.

Taog Redloh
08-18-2016, 09:14 AM
Nutt is a great coach and game day motivator, but he's a sociopath-type. Only cares about himself. If he'd do all the extra stuff needed, he probably could be a lot better. Reminds me of my high school baseball coach, dude could get the most of his players and had an eye for talent but refused to do the off-season work (summer ball, fundamentals, development) necessary to really succeed.

Plus, he was always a little lazy on the crootin trail. But 2011 shows you what he can do when he's motivated.

blacklistedbully
08-18-2016, 09:40 AM

Back-to-back?!

dawgoneyall
08-18-2016, 05:12 PM

Back to back.

Leroy Jenkins
08-18-2016, 05:27 PM
Fifty years, FIFTY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhnjwc-0sc

Spiderman
08-18-2016, 05:57 PM
Did anyone catch the whole interview? I only caught a part of it tonight when the radio replayed it. I did hear him calling out Ole Piss and saying that in his 30 years of coaching he only had one violation and there is no way these allegations were under his watch and Freezus and the Bears are trying to throw him under the bus. Interesting

If he threw Vaughn under the bus, that's bad news for OM. Vaughn was his boy. A former player and had worked for him for years. Almost a 2nd son. He stood up for him and defended him very hard when the allegations came out.

If he has now turned on Vaughn, he is feeling bad betrayed. And that means Vaughn lied to him.

Which means Vaughn spilled the beans. And that would be VERY bad for the Rebs.

msbulldog
08-18-2016, 06:46 PM
If he threw Vaughn under the bus, that's bad news for OM. Vaughn was his boy. A former player and had worked for him for years. Almost a 2nd son. He stood up for him and defended him very hard when the allegations came out.

If he has now turned on Vaughn, he is feeling bad betrayed. And that means Vaughn lied to him.

Which means Vaughn spilled the beans. And that would be VERY bad for the Rebs.

Yep!

gravedigger
08-18-2016, 07:22 PM

He's a good field coach burdoned by coaching at a school that doesnt care about good coaching.

They care aboutone thing. Image. If you are the one that goes under the bus, so be it. Ask cooper,sloan, turner (ad), brewer, cutt, nutt, orgeron, or freeze. They couldnt care less. He's just another pawn sacrificed.

Next up...bjork