PDA

View Full Version : DD Bowie

preachermatt83
08-17-2016, 12:26 PM
He is proof that recruits are waiting to see what happens with OM. when the hammer drops there will be a mass exodus. Bowie's quote "I'm keeping my options open IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG". Now suppose what that something is that he's talking bout. These recruits ain't dumb. They starting to see through freeze and not trust every word he says. I bet Bowie is not the only recruit that's waiting to see what happens.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-17-2016, 12:32 PM
He is proof that recruits are waiting to see what happens with OM. when the hammer drops there will be a mass exodus. Bowie's quote "I'm keeping my options open IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG". Now suppose what that something is that he's talking bout. These recruits ain't dumb. They starting to see through freeze and not trust every word he says. I bet Bowie is not the only recruit that's waiting to see what happens.

He meant in case something goes wrong with the check clearing...

preachermatt83
08-17-2016, 12:44 PM
Only other two schools he's interested in are Us and Bama.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-17-2016, 12:56 PM
Only other two schools he's interested in are Us and Bama.

I know...He waiting on OM check to clear. The machine has slowed down a bit due to the ongoing investigation.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-17-2016, 01:09 PM
Where is this interview?

preachermatt83
08-17-2016, 01:29 PM
Where is this interview?

Scott county times. (His local paper). Interview with Chris Baker.

AlSwearengen
08-17-2016, 01:52 PM
I have always said that with everything being on the up and up and outside of olemiss hiring a Nick Saban, they would have a hard time crawling out of the SEC cellar.

lastmajordog
08-17-2016, 03:26 PM
The Network

preachermatt83
08-17-2016, 05:47 PM
The Network is alive and well in that county, although not like it once was.......

From where. Most all the big ones are died out . FG was the last big one. Maybe some of his bunch still around . Who else in SC is "network".

mic
08-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Im not sure where Bowie is on our big board, I'm sure he is a take if he wanted to come here, but we are going to be fine this year with our WR core....

confucius say
08-17-2016, 07:55 PM
From where. Most all the big ones are died out . FG was the last big one. Maybe some of his bunch still around . Who else in SC is "network".

Last name is three letters, rhymes with pee, and starts with an L. At least when deuce was at om. Saw first hand.

Todd4State
08-17-2016, 08:04 PM
Im not sure where Bowie is on our big board, I'm sure he is a take if he wanted to come here, but we are going to be fine this year with our WR core....

I think he's a luxury item for us as far as I am concerned because Monterio Hunt is pretty freaking awesome and would be a four star himself had he been healthy his junior year. I like the WR's we have in our two classes committed thus far with Austin Williams, Hunt, and Malik Heath. I know two are rated three star guys, but Williams and Hunt should be 4 stars. And hopefully we land Racy McMath who is a four star himself.

Goldendawg
08-17-2016, 08:21 PM
We often talk about players that fit our system. I'm sure there would be some exceptions if the bottom falls out b4 2107 signing day at UNM, but I can think of some of their players I wouldn't offer a walk-on spot to, no matter how many stars they have. This would also go for some of their present commits. Would I want a player that bought into their snake oil with a key word being "bought"? I guess an exception could be made if a totally gullible or naive 18 year old , if some still exist in today's recruiting world. Not to mention hanger's on with their hands out. JMHO.

preachermatt83
08-17-2016, 10:19 PM
Last name is three letters, rhymes with pee, and starts with an L. At least when deuce was at om. Saw first hand.

JP and M? Or RN's bunch. I can see RN's bunch but not JP.

fishwater99
08-18-2016, 08:55 AM
The hammer needs to come before signing day!!!

confucius say
08-18-2016, 08:59 AM
JP and M? Or RN's bunch. I can see RN's bunch but not JP.

You see correctly

Homedawg
08-18-2016, 09:14 AM

I doubt that's going to happen. We just need more allegations to come out prior to then. The fear of the unknown kills recruiting too!

Spiderman
08-18-2016, 09:22 AM

Yep,reason why the Rebs own Scott Co.

BossDawg
08-18-2016, 09:38 AM

I figure it'll be around the middle of next year before the hammer drops - but I anticipate more rumors and bad news will keep hitting the grapevine periodically, so they'll have that cloud hanging over them until then.

preachermatt83
08-18-2016, 11:08 AM
You see correctly

Gotcha.

confucius say
08-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Yep,reason why the Rebs own Scott Co.

Not completely. Anthony derricks, Michael Davis, quay, (would say taveze but nobody else wanted him). The one that everybody missed on was Todd pinkston (a doctor in Morton begged jws to take pinkston and jws wouldn't listen).

preachermatt83
08-18-2016, 01:25 PM
Not completely. Anthony derricks, Michael Davis, quay, (would say taveze but nobody else wanted him). The one that everybody missed on was Todd pinkston (a doctor in Morton begged jws to take pinkston and jws wouldn't listen).

Yea HDC and his family have been great for MSU. He's still the sideline DR for that particular county school.

Spiderman
08-18-2016, 01:48 PM

The State side balance is not there anymore. Scott Co is run by the OM people now. Just a fact