PDA

View Full Version : Cowherd & his producer better do some apologizing today

Lloyd Christmas
08-16-2016, 09:08 AM
after slandering (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86bBYeF0AyA) Dak on their show yesterday. For those that didn't see it, Cowherd doubled down on his Dak Prescott hate and declared his questionable morals due to a DUI (which he was found not guilty of) and saying that he got into a drunken frat party fight (which is insanely inaccurate).

State fans did a good job of taking Cowherd and his producer to task on twitter, but his producer wouldn't even admit he was wrong. All he did was eventually tweet: "Mississippi State: 1, Greg Toohey 0". I did notice that Colin deleted his video tweet of him slandering Dak. Those bastards need to be taken to task until they apologize. Otherwise, it's just straight up slander.

Just FYI, twitter handles:

@gregtoohey
@ColinCowherd
@FS1

Duckdog
08-16-2016, 09:16 AM
Its all for ratings dude.

mic
08-16-2016, 09:20 AM
**** Cowterd

Martianlander
08-16-2016, 09:37 AM
Cowherd is a step below head to head or maybe the same at times. I don't listen to either of them. A guy like Cowherd lives in his own world because he knows everything.

ShotgunDawg
08-16-2016, 09:47 AM
I think Cowherd is the gold standard for sports talk radio and the most insightful, analytically thinking person I've ever listened to on a day to day basis. I'll listen to him everyday before meatheads. That being said, what he has said and is saying about Precott is inaccurate and wrong.

Dallas_Dawg
08-16-2016, 10:14 AM
I think Cowherd is the gold standard for sports talk radio and the most insightful, analytically thinking person I've ever listened to on a day to day basis. I'll listen to him everyday before meatheads. That being said, what he has said and is saying about Precott is inaccurate and wrong.

I couldn't agree more. A lot of times he gets too big for his britches but he is usually right in his assessments.
He needs to pull Andrew Luck's cock out of his mouth so he can think straight

HoopsDawg
08-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Cowherd has said a million times he doesn't care about being right, he only cares about being interesting.

mic
08-16-2016, 10:27 AM

I couldn't agree with you less... Just my opinion..

Mjoelner34
08-16-2016, 10:37 AM
He needs to pull Andrew Luck's cock out of his mouth so he can think straight

Out of his mouth? It may be up his nose. Have you seen the size of those nostrils?