PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kegler and Abdul Ado

shannondawg
08-15-2016, 08:15 AM
I see where Mario is expected to be cleared anyway now. He has been cleared to enroll in school and is just waiting for the clearing house ok.

On the other hand Adul's paperwork from Nigeria may be a problem and its just a matter of whether the NCAA accepts his paperwork, if not he would have an academic redshirt. Rest easy my friends, I am sure Bracky is all over this and we know his track record of getting foreign students eligible.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
08-15-2016, 08:19 AM
Yep Bracky is the BEST in the Business...

starkvegasdawg
08-15-2016, 08:27 AM
Bracky: Ado who? Who is Ado? And why do I sound like Dr. Seuss?

BrunswickDawg
08-15-2016, 08:34 AM
All the NCAA has to do is respond to his email with their account number and they can get a finders fee of 10% for helping free millions in funding that is currently trapped in Nigeria. Won't you please help NCAA?

maroonmania
08-15-2016, 08:38 AM
Bracky said this was much Ado about nothing.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-15-2016, 08:51 AM
I'm not sure why the hate on Bracky this is becoming a pretty common occurrence every year. Just last year Chieck Diallo from Kansas wasn't cleared until Nov 26, Tacko Fall from UCF Nov 13, Kassoum Yakwe from St John's Nov 25, & let's not forget Enes Kanter at Kentucky was ruled ineligible. You just never know with the NCAA what they will rule or how long it will take.

YazooDawg23
08-15-2016, 08:55 AM
Do you think we will let Ado in school even is the clearing house has not cleared him? He would really benefit from being able to work with our strength staff.

QuadrupleOption
08-15-2016, 09:09 AM
Do you think we will let Ado in school even is the clearing house has not cleared him? He would really benefit from being able to work with our strength staff.

I'm pretty sure him working with the strength staff would be an NCAA violation if he isn't cleared. But yes, he can certainly enroll and start classes as long as he meets MSU's entry requirements.

HoopsDawg
08-15-2016, 09:37 AM
I'm not sure why the hate on Bracky this is becoming a pretty common occurrence every year. Just last year Chieck Diallo from Kansas wasn't cleared until Nov 26, Tacko Fall from UCF Nov 13, Kassoum Yakwe from St John's Nov 25, & let's not forget Enes Kanter at Kentucky was ruled ineligible. You just never know with the NCAA what they will rule or how long it will take.

What about Keglar? Pretty bad he wasn't cleared in time for this European trip.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
08-15-2016, 09:46 AM
Bracky said this was much Ado about nothing.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Ifyouonlyknew
08-15-2016, 10:00 AM
What about Keglar? Pretty bad he wasn't cleared in time for this European trip.

I'm not sure what could've been done on Kegler. He was allowed to enroll, go through 2 summer terms, & practice with the team. I don't know what the NCAA decided they needed or changed but they had 2 months from when they allowed him to enroll until the Italy trip.

1bigdawg
08-15-2016, 11:13 AM

Agreed. Bracky may be overly conservative on some things, but getting the proper paperwork to the NCAA in a situation like this is one area where I believe he excels. This is on the NCAA and the situation, not Bracky.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-15-2016, 12:50 PM
Agreed. Bracky may be overly conservative on some things, but getting the proper paperwork to the NCAA in a situation like this is one area where I believe he excels. This is on the NCAA and the situation, not Bracky.

I'd much rather have Bracky than be biting my fingernails worried about the inevitable doom of my football program.

msbulldog
08-15-2016, 12:55 PM
I'd much rather have Bracky than be biting my fingernails worried about the inevitable doom of my football program.

Ain't that the truth.

whosyourdawgy
08-15-2016, 06:08 PM
Kegler is officially cleared per twitters Whoop whoop

Ifyouonlyknew
08-15-2016, 06:09 PM
Kegler has been cleared. Hoping to hear something on Ado before the end of the week.

MarketingBully
08-16-2016, 04:13 AM
Great prediction by MadisonMD that Kegler may miss games. Awesome that he was cleared! Now we need good news on Ado!

Political Hack
08-16-2016, 07:54 AM

Then again, State has never done what OM has done. Perry Mason couldn't save their asses right now.

Johnson85
08-16-2016, 08:21 AM
I'm not sure what could've been done on Kegler. He was allowed to enroll, go through 2 summer terms, & practice with the team. I don't know what the NCAA decided they needed or changed but they had 2 months from when they allowed him to enroll until the Italy trip.

I just don't 17ing get this. They really need to let people be conditionally cleared if they can't tell the school/player what has to be provided to be immediately eligible.

shannondawg
08-16-2016, 11:42 AM
Kegler is approved, all we lack is Ado in this recruiting class now. Thats pretty good recruiting to get all of a high ranked recruiting class eligible.

Regarding Bracky, he drug his feet either inadvertently or on cue from the ad on some players during the Stansbury era. There was some really bad blood from the Bryan to the Hump and Hump to the Bryan.