PDA

View Full Version : Fitz?

BorneDawg
08-14-2016, 07:08 PM
Anyone hear a rumor he failed a drug test?

SailingDawg
08-14-2016, 07:23 PM
Which rebelbear twitter user planted that rumor?

Leroy Jenkins
08-14-2016, 07:24 PM
In before the lock. Yes!

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/1c/1ca9f1537a33902ff7afe24557e721d873324ed72ea7c9dcd7 635ddecbe7f725.jpg

lamont
08-14-2016, 07:32 PM
Failed 5 of them

He's also gay
None of his teammates like him
He has no friends in Sville
He's too cocky and the coaches hate him
He stole Keenum's wallet and had to return it
He calls Stricklin "cheerleader"
And lastly- he demands Phil Silva has to dress him or he wont practice

BrunswickDawg
08-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Guess we know who the Rebs fear will win the job. Next thing you know the shin kicker will get Fitz.

Dawgtini
08-14-2016, 07:42 PM
Failed 5 of them

He's also gay

+1 #DressedBySilva😂

Mjoelner34
08-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Failed 5 of them

He's also gay

At least he doesn't park on the track. Yet.

starkvegasdawg
08-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Failed 5 of them

He's also gay

I also heard he got his girlfriend pregnant just so he could make her get an abortion and is also president of the Starkville Nickelback fan club.

BorneDawg
08-14-2016, 07:46 PM
Now I remember why I don't post on here much. The only place where I can find out decent info with out all the extra bs but not very friendly. I had a friend from Starkville said he herd it was just gonna see if there was anything to it. Guess I'll just go back to reading and not posting

GreenheadDawg
08-14-2016, 07:53 PM
Now I remember why I don't post on here much. The only place where I can find out decent info with out all the extra bs but not very friendly. I had a friend from Starkville said he herd it was just gonna see if there was anything to it. Guess I'll just go back to reading and not posting

Hell of an idea, sir.

starkvegasdawg
08-14-2016, 08:00 PM

This site exists to serve the best interests of MSU. It is not a place to throw the latest unsubstantiated negative rumor du jour out there that hurts MSU. We have the CL for that.

BorneDawg
08-14-2016, 08:01 PM
What's with the hostility? Just asked a simple question that could have been answered civilized and simple! "Probably just a rumor" "no I haven't" but instead I'm treated like the enemy... who needs enemies when they could have "friends" like yall

BorneDawg
08-14-2016, 08:03 PM
Well tell me how am I to find out if what I heard was true or not?

BeastMan
08-14-2016, 08:04 PM
What's with the hostility? Just asked a simple question that could have been answered civilized and simple! "Probably just a rumor" "no I haven't" but instead I'm treated like the enemy... who needs enemies when they could have "friends" like yall

Keep posting. While I haven't heard this rumor I'm not mad for you checking. I guess no one else has heard it either. It wouldn't shock me but the likelihood would be that no one would know this to be true or untrue until kickoff game 1.

BorneDawg
08-14-2016, 08:06 PM
This site exists to serve the best interests of MSU. It is not a place to throw the latest unsubstantiated negative rumor du jour out there that hurts MSU. We have the CL for that.

And I can guarantee that I care about MSU just as much as any of you !

starkvegasdawg
08-14-2016, 08:07 PM

Because it's an unfounded rumor about a guy vying for our starting QB position. It serves no positive use and can only hurt the school and reputation of Fitz. Tantamount to someone posting on the board saying I heard your wife is a meth whore caught giving a blowjob to three men and a German Shephard behind the dumpster at Ruby Tuesday. Any truth to that?

BorneDawg
08-14-2016, 08:10 PM
Keep posting. While I haven't heard this rumor I'm not mad for you checking. I guess no one else has heard it either. It wouldn't shock me but the likelihood would be that no one would know this to be true or untrue until kickoff game 1.

Thanks man! Was just a bit concerned if true being so close to season opener.

GreenheadDawg
08-14-2016, 08:11 PM
Well tell me how am I to find out if what I heard was true or not?

You can DM any of the site moderators and I'm sure they would check into it.

BorneDawg
08-14-2016, 08:17 PM
Because it's an unfounded rumor about a guy vying for our starting QB position. It serves no positive use and can only hurt the school and reputation of Fitz. Tantamount to someone posting on the board saying I heard your wife is a meth whore caught giving a blowjob to three men and a German Shephard behind the dumpster at Ruby Tuesday. Any truth to that?

So let me get this straight. It's OK for a good many to get on here and comment negatively about coaches and players but I ask a question and you come up with the above comparison. Sad

starkvegasdawg
08-14-2016, 08:19 PM
So let me get this straight. It's OK for a good many to get on here and comment negatively about coaches and players but I ask a question and you come up with the above comparison. Sad

Difference in commenting on players and coaches on proven public things and trying to break unproven rumors one of our elite players pissed hot.

BorneDawg
08-14-2016, 08:33 PM
Difference in commenting on players and coaches on proven public things and trying to break unproven rumors one of our elite players pissed hot.

Wasn't trying to break anything just wanted to find out info. Don't know how to DM or even who site adimn are

TrapGame
08-14-2016, 08:42 PM

Truth.

Commercecomet24
08-14-2016, 08:46 PM
Don't see this being true. Surely if Staley had any inkling about something like this, he doesn't leave. Just another rumor and they're plentiful this time of year.