PDA

View Full Version : Look at this ass-clown

Leroy Jenkins
08-13-2016, 09:26 PM
@ColinCowherd Dak Prescott is really something.......in the first preseason game......against back ups......for the Rams. Just stop.

ckDOG
08-13-2016, 09:31 PM
@ColinCowherd Dak Prescott is really something.......in the first preseason game......against back ups......for the Rams. Just stop.

NFL qb is probably the most scrutinized man in sports. Don't worry about it.

Reason2succeed
08-13-2016, 09:40 PM
He's just trying to drum up some controversy so people will listen to his crappy show that has lost all its listeners since he overplayed his hand with ESPN.

MetEdDawg
08-13-2016, 09:42 PM
He's just trying to drum up some controversy so people will listen to his crappy show that has lost all its listeners since he overplayed his hand with ESPN.

This. The day I give one crap about what Cowherd says, or any other talking doucher like him, will be the first time.

Now he's got material for his Monday show. Bet he goes off of everyone overreacting to QBs and how the preseason is so overblown. Should get him a solid day or two of callers into his show.

Goldendawg
08-13-2016, 09:46 PM
So maybe there mainly subs out there, he still made all the throws, slants, hot reads, back shoulder, screens, etc. I never listen to Cowherd anyway. One of him who never played Pro or even college to my knowledge, a lot of former Pro's and Coaches bragging on Dak. I'll take their opinions.

Leroy Jenkins
08-13-2016, 09:53 PM

Oh, no doubt. But I think its more than that. Cowherd sees himself as some supreme sports intellect. Always talking about what the "wise guys" in 'Vegas think. He really thinks he is a bigger deal than he is.

lamont
08-13-2016, 10:14 PM
Cowherd tweeted back in 2014 that Dakota would be a back up in the NFL- AT TIGHT END

People are throwing it in his face tonight and he is all defensive

WeWonItAll(Most)
08-13-2016, 10:24 PM
Cowherd tweeted back in 2014 that Dakota would be a back up in the NFL- AT TIGHT END

This ^

BeardoMSU
08-13-2016, 10:24 PM

Allow me to provide you a tip: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

This is exactly what that **** stick wants: he's a tool that doesn't know shit about sports (or at least not anymore than any typical fan), and he's a career contrarian that loves pissing people off. His only redeeming quality is that he is less stupid than Skip Bayliss.

mic
08-13-2016, 11:03 PM
**** that guy....

Bothrops
08-13-2016, 11:08 PM
That guy would have never made it in radio in old America.

EngDawg
08-13-2016, 11:08 PM
Why don't you call in to Paaawl Monday and yell about Cowherd******

JohnnyQuid
08-14-2016, 12:19 AM

and made the statement with most likely barely seeing dak play if at all - or mostly highlights. sec stigma of avg qb play and dak had that dual threat from a spread system tag on him and I'm sure that's what cowherd went with. I'd have some respect if he admitted that statement was ignorant instead of this bullshit tonight.

anybody who watched us a little bit last year knew dak could play qb at a high level -even with no run game and porous offensive line

JoseBrown
08-14-2016, 12:44 AM
Allow me to provide you a tip: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

This is exactly what that **** stick wants: he's a tool that doesn't know shit about sports (or at least not anymore than any typical fan), and he's a career contrarian that loves pissing people off. His only redeeming quality is that he is less stupid than Skip Bayliss.

And speaking of Bayliss, he had some very complimentary tweets about Dak tonight...surprised me to see them second-hand, since I don't follow him...

TUSK
08-14-2016, 12:48 AM
Same guy that 2 years ago said that Gus was gonna dominate Saban and that Bammer's dynasty was "dead"...

missouridawg
08-14-2016, 08:16 AM
and made the statement with most likely barely seeing dak play if at all - or mostly highlights. sec stigma of avg qb play and dak had that dual threat from a spread system tag on him and I'm sure that's what cowherd went with. I'd have some respect if he admitted that statement was ignorant instead of this bullshit tonight.

anybody who watched us a little bit last year knew dak could play qb at a high level -even with no run game and porous offensive line

Nm

TheRef
08-14-2016, 08:43 AM
Same guy that 2 years ago said that Gus was gonna dominate Saban and that Bammer's dynasty was "dead"...

Then Phyllis called in on PAWWWWWL's show

msbulldog
08-14-2016, 10:11 AM
Then Phyllis called in on PAWWWWWL's show

And they use that Phyllis call in Finebaums intro.

BeardoMSU
08-14-2016, 11:56 AM
And speaking of Bayliss, he had some very complimentary tweets about Dak tonight...surprised me to see them second-hand, since I don't follow him...

Not surprised by that. Dallas is Skip's team.

parabrave
08-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Great write up in the dallas morning news about Daks debut. Worth the read.

klong-dog
08-14-2016, 02:01 PM
Why don't you call in to Paaawl Monday and yell about Cowherd******

You mean Cowturd

ScoobaDawg
08-14-2016, 02:10 PM
Great write up in the dallas morning news about Daks debut. Worth the read.

Thanks for the link....