PDA

View Full Version : Must have missed the talk about our next QB signee.

Dawgcentral
08-13-2016, 07:03 PM
http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3365446/5721d0164df6124b701d7c63

Hope the link works. Are we concerned about keeping this guy signed? Can't see him being groomed under anyone but CDM within our system. Seems like a perfect fit.

msstate7
08-13-2016, 07:07 PM
Only way I could see him slipping away from us is if tiano becomes the starter and has a huge year

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-13-2016, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry, but this chicken little shit has to end on Thompson. There is zero indication of him reconsidering. Hell he committed when we had 4 QB's on the roster.

Todd4State
08-13-2016, 07:28 PM
I'm sorry, but this chicken little shit has to end on Thompson. There is zero indication of him reconsidering. Hell he committed when we had 4 QB's on the roster.

Thank you. And LSU has their QB so we are good there plus he loves Dan and our offense.

Dawgcentral
08-13-2016, 07:29 PM
Are you referring to my comment as "Chicken Little Shit"? I'm sure I'm behind the loop on any discussion here pertaining to this guy. Just thought since we had a transfer of similar build and body type it would be worthy of discussion.

I'm not big on taking a hard look at recruits until they actually sign with us, so I thought there might be some insight of which I was not aware.

Might be that other schools are taking a hard look. Hell man, it's simply about a reasonable discussion. Back the **** off.

Bothrops
08-13-2016, 08:01 PM
Thompson is one of our most solid recruits.

lamont
08-13-2016, 08:08 PM
Are you referring to my comment as "Chicken Little Shit"? I'm sure I'm behind the loop on any discussion here pertaining to this guy. Just thought since we had a transfer of similar build and body type it would be worthy of discussion.

I'm not big on taking a hard look at recruits until they actually sign with us, so I thought there might be some insight of which I was not aware.

Might be that other schools are taking a hard look. Hell man, it's simply about a reasonable discussion. Back the **** off.

I'm kinda with the other guy. You don't see other schools worried about losing big recruits. Their fans talk about how they are helping them recruit more great players. You made a chicken little post. A better thread would have been asking about what other recruits he is helping us reel in

Todd4State
08-13-2016, 08:42 PM
I'm kinda with the other guy. You don't see other schools worried about losing big recruits. Their fans talk about how they are helping them recruit more great players. You made a chicken little post. A better thread would have been asking about what other recruits he is helping us reel in

You mean like Racy McMath, Tre Swilling, and his two teammates that are juniors? All of the aforementioned players are 4 star guys by the way.

Dawgcentral
08-13-2016, 08:42 PM
Yeah. The problem is I didn't say I was worried. I asked if others were.

Chicken Little would be better defined as those who get all defensive about a simple inquiry.

My post implied that there would be no better system for this guy to be involved. Next time I'll do a little more research to get informed from other sites before I ask any questions here.

Leroy Jenkins
08-13-2016, 08:49 PM
Poor ol mittitippi tate.