PDA

View Full Version : FSU Maguire out for game vs cheaters

ShotgunDawg
08-13-2016, 06:05 PM
I haven't followed the FSU QB battle, but is this a big loss? Sounds like the Francois guy will start.

is Francios better than Maguire?

Just read a run down on the race. Sounds like Maguire was the safe, high floor, low ceiling candidate, while Francois is the superstar talent that lacks experience and can be erratic.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-13-2016, 06:14 PM
According to OM fans..the process of the stars aligning has begun....unfortunately for them Florida State could beat them with me at QB.

ShotgunDawg
08-13-2016, 06:18 PM
Just spoke with a devout FSU fan that keeps up with everything and they are viewing this as a good thing. Apparently, Maguire is kind of the Damian Williams type and the entire fan base wants Francois to start anyway. This injury just clears the way where Francois doesn't have to look over his shoulder.

Leroy Jenkins
08-13-2016, 06:48 PM
I know it sacrilege in SEC country to say Fournette is not the best RB in the nation, but Dalvin Cook gets my pick if Im an NFL GM. He will be the bears biggest problem... when FSU has the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysoPVwMugNM

Reason2succeed
08-13-2016, 10:24 PM
I know it sacrilege in SEC country to say Fournette is not the best RB in the nation, but Dalvin Cook gets my pick if Im an NFL GM. He will be the bears biggest problem... when FSU has the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysoPVwMugNM

For the NFL I might take DC because his speed may translate better but I'd rather have the bruising running of LF in college. A lot of those broken tackles look like bad tackles from inferior talent.

Hope Francios doesn't get cute and let's the OL and DC win the game and doesn't give a game to OM like Bama did last year.

Percho
08-13-2016, 10:47 PM
Little fart kicks up dust like, ummmm the Roadrunner.

Leroy Jenkins
08-13-2016, 11:15 PM
Little fart kicks up dust like, ummmm the Roadrunner.

He may look "little" because he moves so well, but hes 5'11" 215 lbs.