PDA

View Full Version : CDM post-scrimmage presser

Leroy Jenkins
08-12-2016, 08:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbqoCkA25c8

Taog Redloh
08-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Our media guys are a bunch of dipshit tool sheds. I actually think it's just the media/journalists in general.

Reason2succeed
08-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Our media guys are a bunch of dipshit tool sheds. I actually think it's just the media/journalists in general.

Why do you say that?

HancockCountyDog
08-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Why do you say that?

The questions about Staley were dumb, but I thought the rest were solid.

I missed that we moved Smitherman to safety. I liked him at CB, especially with all of our depth at Safety.

msstate7
08-12-2016, 09:11 PM
The questions about Staley were dumb, but I thought the rest were solid.

I missed that we moved Smitherman to safety. I liked him at CB, especially with all of our depth at Safety.

Morgan-walker was a CB out of HS and moved to safety. Smitherman moved from CB to safety. Do our coaches feel better about our CBs than us on the board? Do our coaches feel less confident about our safeties than the board? Or it could be the above 2 are just better at safety haha

BHildreth3
08-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Where are the questions about the offensive line play? and Running backs? Ugh....media - Ask better questions!

Leroy Jenkins
08-13-2016, 01:16 AM
Where are the questions about the offensive line play? and Running backs? Ugh....media - Ask better questions!

Our media is closer to tabloid reporters than anything else. I don't know if its generational, or they just don't know sh*t about football and therefore don't really know what X-O questions to ask.

Commercecomet24
08-13-2016, 11:57 AM

It's the media in general. Just watch an NFL press conference sometime and you'll see the media just sucks period. I mean someone actually asked Belichik if Garropolo would stay the starter after Brady's suspension was over, if he played well. They're just dumb butts.

Jarius
08-13-2016, 12:23 PM
Smitherman is playing the "DB" position, which is a cb/safety hybrid sort of
Spot.