PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be here.

Tough Dawg
08-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Of course I'm a long time reader of the other board along with ED since it started. The content over here is much better and people can have a civil conversation without the thread going south. I felt it was time to start giving some input to some of the discussions.

I will be making the trip to Houston this weekend. Hope alot of you are as well. Going to be a tough matchup, but one we need to have at this stage of the game for Coach Mullen and our program. For one thing I think the experience of a big game this early will do nothing, but help our guys 3 or 4 games from now. Glad to be a part of the board!

Political Hack
08-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Internet tough dawg, huh?

welcome.

CadaverDawg
08-26-2013, 04:36 PM
Of course I'm a long time reader of the other board along with ED since it started. The content over here is much better and people can have a civil conversation without the thread going south. I felt it was time to start giving some input to some of the discussions.

I will be making the trip to Houston this weekend. Hope alot of you are as well. Going to be a tough matchup, but one we need to have at this stage of the game for Coach Mullen and our program. For one thing I think the experience of a big game this early will do nothing, but help our guys 3 or 4 games from now. Glad to be a part of the board!

Welcome aboard.

Barking 13
08-26-2013, 08:27 PM
here, grab this rope and hang on...

blacklistedbully
08-26-2013, 09:08 PM
Welcome. Felt the same way when I came over. Still hit SPS once in a while, but so many of the threads there seem like "style over substance". Way too many Ole Miss trolls over there.

TaleofTwoDogs
08-26-2013, 09:21 PM
Welcome aboard the bus. Although I check out SPS a couple times a week (down from daily or more), ED definitely has more MSU sports. I know it's summer but damn, SPS is full of Ole Miss bashing, city politics, how to repair an air conditioner and the usual cooking lesson and gun preferences. Time to get back to the roots of Bulldog athletics.

Jack Lambert
08-26-2013, 09:49 PM
Welcome aboard the bus. Although I check out SPS a couple times a week (down from daily or more), ED definitely has more MSU sports. I know it's summer but damn, SPS is full of Ole Miss bashing, city politics, how to repair an air conditioner and the usual cooking lesson and gun preferences. Time to get back to the roots of Bulldog athletics.

I'm ok with the Ole Miss bashing. They deserve it.

Drewbowski
08-26-2013, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the forum!

aerodawg
08-27-2013, 12:10 AM
It is reminiscent of the board back in 2007-10. I still enjoy both but must admit that I expect and am delivered more focused information here.