PDA

View Full Version : Chris Boyd

CJDAWG85
08-26-2013, 12:23 PM
His hearing is Wednesday morning... What are the odds he's cleared and plays?

Tough Dawg
08-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Very good chance. All he did was send a text message to one of the accused telling him "you should delete that picture". I would not be surprised if he is cleared on Wednesday.

smootness
08-26-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm not sure I would say it's a good chance. I don't know what Tennessee law specifically states in cases like this, but helping someone try to get away with a crime is usually a crime in itself. Obviously he didn't do much, but it's akin to taking a gun someone used in a crime and getting rid of it.

ETA: This is totally random and unrelated to the topic, but the more I see our uniforms from last year, the more I like them. I think that picture in your avatar looks really good, CJ. Deep maroon, and the stripes pop. I initially thought it was stupid to have the shoulder stripes, but they're growing on me, and I definitely want to keep the helmet stripe.

Tough Dawg
08-26-2013, 12:48 PM
I agree with everything you've said and I could have overstepped a little by saying a very good chance. Based off what I'm hearing from my Vandy folks is that he will be cleared sooner than later.

Political Hack
08-26-2013, 01:08 PM
he should be cleared if that's all he did. It's just as likely that he suggested that our of respect for the girl as he did for "evidence tampering." His motive will probably be questioned, but I can't see criminal charges being held against him for suggesting that someone should exert a little common decency.

smootness
08-26-2013, 01:09 PM
It's just as likely that he suggested that our of respect for the girl as he did for "evidence tampering."

Very true, and obviously the argument his attorney will make. I don't know if they have any other evidence he was involved any more than that, or if there are other tweets, but you're right, he definitely has a chance of getting out of it if that's all there is.

rtdawg
08-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Suspended for the reb game....back reinstated by week 2.....typical.

bocfarm
08-26-2013, 04:03 PM
That hurts...I just don't think Vandy's offense will be able to score enough points...hope I'm wrong