PDA

View Full Version : South Alabama game

Leroy Jenkins
08-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Initially I thought this game would be under the 34 point spread. Largely due to us rotating a lot of players, and rewarding off-season effort for some guys who will likely not play much in conference games. Now that their entire DL is out injured I cant call it. Playing a SEC team, on the road, in the mid-day sun, will be tough on a DL of 2nd-teamers with no backups.

"South Alabama's entire projected starting defensive line is likely out for the season, head coach Joey Jones said on Thursday"

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/08/2_more_south_alabama_defensive.html

Rick Danko
08-11-2016, 07:56 PM
In typical MSU fashion, I'll take state to cover, only to watch us run out the clock on a fourth down play with 1 minute left in the game to win by 33, when our kicker needs all the practice they can get.

louisvilledawg
08-12-2016, 08:25 AM
In typical MSU fashion, I'll take state to cover, only to watch us run out the clock on a fourth down play with 1 minute left in the game to win by 33, when our kicker needs all the practice they can get.

Spoken like a long-time msu fan haha. I'm right there with you. +1

Reason2succeed
08-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Who is their strength and conditioning coach and how can we keep him as far away from our program as possible? That's is the worst injury report I've ever heard from in school. A whole position has been wiped out by injury. Putting their best 11 on the field may mean they have 1 DL, 5 LBs, and 5 DBs on the field.

Jack Lambert
08-12-2016, 09:21 AM
I hate it for them but I really hate it for us. We needed some pressure to get our O-Line ready for SC and LSU.

starkvegasdawg
08-12-2016, 09:29 AM
I hate it for them but I really hate it for us. We needed some pressure to get our O-Line ready for SC and LSU.

Let's hope they don't get it anyway.

ILOATHEBears
08-12-2016, 09:56 AM

The Hevesy Hate will be real if his oline gives up a sack in this game or we can't create gaping wholes that a Mack truck could power thru

BrunswickDawg
08-12-2016, 10:23 AM
The Hevesy Hate will be real if his oline gives up a sack in this game or we can't create gaping wholes that a Mack truck could power thru
Our luck they will have a d-line of RATS who play the game of their collective lives.

TrapGame
08-12-2016, 10:45 AM

The one game of their lives where all of them play like 1st round picks in the NFL draft. The meltdown on the boards would be zombie apocalypse scary.