PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Overseas Trip

Raytoraid83
08-10-2016, 03:05 PM
I know people close to the program, even the optimistic ones, have said we are farther along than they thought this team would be at this point. But, I was wondering if anyone knew the talent level of the teams we have been playing? Up 30 today. The Tyson/Lamar combo could be deadly.

jumbo
08-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Don't think today's opponent was much to get excited about. One of the players is 51.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-10-2016, 06:11 PM
,even the optimistic ones? Do you mean the pessimistic ones?

thf24
08-11-2016, 08:03 AM
The last game was nothing to brag about, but the first team we played was apparently the Lithuanian national B team, who didn't look too shabby and supposedly beat Georgetown last year. Very encouraging in my opinion.

msstate7
08-11-2016, 08:10 AM
The last game was nothing to brag about, but the first team we played was apparently the Lithuanian national B team, who didn't look too shabby and supposedly beat Georgetown last year. Very encouraging in my opinion.

Is this the same Lithuanian team Missouri beat by 14 a day or so ago?

BiscuitEater
08-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Watched ~15 to 20 minutes on Periscope yesterday. Hard to tell a whole lot. Video was spotty and audio was worse. Did notice good teamwork between Peters and Carter. Defense was okay but level of competition looked to be below an average college team .. am thinking SWAC type.

Did see Carter drain a jumper from over half court as time was expiring for the first half. This group has the potential to be 'special.'

YazooDawg23
08-11-2016, 08:36 AM
Is this the same Lithuanian team Missouri beat by 14 a day or so ago?

Missouri hasn't played LCC Moose of Lithuania. Thats who we beat game and one and they are supposed to be pretty good.

YazooDawg23
08-11-2016, 08:48 AM
Missouri hasn't played LCC Moose of Lithuania. Thats who we beat game and one and they are supposed to be pretty good.

Im wrong. Missouri did play Moose and won by 12. Moose beat Kansas State by 7.