PDA

View Full Version : Any news how our other NFL hopefuls are doing?

starkvegasdawg
08-09-2016, 09:36 PM
All I've seen of Chris Jones was him getting the rookie treatment and carrying all the equipment.

Dallas_Dawg
08-09-2016, 10:29 PM
Heard Chris was killing folks in one on ones but he has always done that.
Will have to see if he can play hard consistently

Reason2succeed
08-10-2016, 07:36 AM
I saw that Taveze Calhoun is doing great in Bears camp. He is that surprise FA corner. If he doesn't get picked up by th Bears for the season he will be somewhere and likely on a 53 man roster.

louisvilledawg
08-10-2016, 08:26 AM
read that the 49ers are loving some Will Redmond and commending him on how he studies the playbook and other football stuff like that

Jarius
08-10-2016, 08:29 AM
I have a source that says Josh Robinson is having a rough offseason **

ScoobaDawg
08-10-2016, 10:17 AM
read that the 49ers are loving some Will Redmond and commending him on how he studies the playbook and other football stuff like that

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/8/6/12394474/jim-o-neil-talks-will-redmond-ronald-blair-49ers-secondary

What have you seen from CB Will Redmond considering he wasn’t a part of the offseason until this point?

“Good. Right now most of his reps are coming in the slot. That’s not to say that he’s not going to eventually get some reps outside. He’s still working his way to being able to go through a full practice. I think Ferg and Uye and their staffs have done a great job bringing him up. Blitzability, man-coverage ability, ability to put hands on a slot receiver, he’s been great. He’s a football junkie. He eats it up. Every time I look at him in a meeting room his heads down, he’s taking notes and then he’s checking in with coach Hafley after the meeting, ‘Hey, coach these are the few things I had questions about.’ So, he does a great job.”

mcain31
08-11-2016, 11:14 AM