PDA

View Full Version : Have to admit, this pisses me off...

HancockCountyDog
08-08-2016, 02:05 PM
This strolled across my Twitter feed like a ****ing turd in a punch bowl at my daughter's wedding.

@LSUBeatTweet: True fr. offensive lineman Lloyd Cushenberry of Geismar "can come in and take snaps," Les Miles says at presser:

https://t.co/hicrjrb9Bn

BeastMan
08-08-2016, 02:11 PM
I hear you. Thought he was ours. He was one of many OL misses that cycle. That said, once they sign somewhere else, I'm basically done with them.

jumbo
08-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Hard to say a Louisiana kid choosing LSU over us is a miss, but yeah, would really liked to have pulled him.

RC3
08-08-2016, 02:16 PM
i thought you were mad because Miles will play talented freshmen and our staff wont

Irondawg
08-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Yeah that was a loss. I never saw any mention of them even considering offering him until he suddenly signed with them. Now we will watch him become and NFL player

Homedawg
08-08-2016, 03:15 PM
i thought you were mad because Miles will play talented freshmen and our staff wont

Won't play talented fr huh? Do we have to list the tr fr that have played again? We play the ones that are ready and needed. History shows this. Why is it so hard to see? For the majority of all college players it's better to redshirt. We do that and it's paid off.

thf24
08-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Won't play talented fr huh? Do we have to list the tr fr that have played again? We play the ones that are ready and needed. History shows this. Why is it so hard to see? For the majority of all college players it's better to redshirt. We do that and it's paid off.

Weren't we in the top 3 in the SEC or something in number of freshmen who played last year?

RC3
08-08-2016, 03:24 PM
lighten up. it was a joke

Homedawg
08-08-2016, 03:34 PM
lighten up. it was a joke

Didn't see sarcastrics. Sorry......