PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Dak had a good scrimmage over the weekend

Irondawg
08-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Cowboys fourth-round QB Dak Prescott reportedly showed well in the team's Blue-White scrimmage.

As did sophomore Jameill Showers, the man Prescott is theoretically battling for the backup job. The battle is theoretical because the Cowboys appear poised to acquire a veteran via trade, but Jerry Jones said more performances like Sunday's could change his mind. "I?m more encouraged after this about holding our pat hand on a veteran than before this," Jones said. "As we go along and if we continue to see this kind of improvement and this kind of instinctive play, I can really get comfortable back there."

starkvegasdawg
08-08-2016, 08:47 AM
Can't wait to get our next TE on campus like Dak that'll never throw a pass in the NFL. Or is he already here?

Tripp McNeely
08-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Can't wait to get our next TE on campus like Dak that'll never throw a pass in the NFL. Or is he already here?

I thought Dak should've been moved to fullback actually, but I guess you gotta trust the coaches!!***

Mjoelner34
08-08-2016, 09:15 AM
Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post

I thought Dak should've been moved to fullback actually, but I guess you gotta trust the coaches!!***

You guys obviously don't know a LB when you see one!**