PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread

BeastMan
08-05-2016, 02:37 PM
It's hot and its vacay time. I'm done working after tonight and I'm heading for the Florida coast Sunday morning. It's been a long summer and I've been waiting on this. The amount of seafood and beer I'm about to consume will make the Outdoor Dawgs proud.

Uncle Ruckus
08-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Doing any fishing? May go catch Jack's in a kayak in Mandeville tomorrow morning. My buddy lives on the lake and has been catching some monsters this week.
Probably gonna do something easy tomorrow like wings. Plan on doing yard work and beer drinking all day tomorrow

BeastMan
08-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Doing any fishing? May go catch Jack's in a kayak in Mandeville tomorrow morning. My buddy lives on the lake and has been catching some monsters this week.
Probably gonna do something easy tomorrow like wings. Plan on doing yard work and beer drinking all day tomorrow

Not sure yet. Gotta see if the weather and my wife are being cooperative.

Treemydawg
08-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Not sure yet. Gotta see if the weather and my wife are being cooperative.

Weather cooperating is not nearly as important as the wife cooperating. Happy wife = happy life.

BeastMan
08-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Had a taco salad for dinner and picking up vacation supplies ar Wally World. Heading out in the morning

BrunswickDawg
08-06-2016, 08:09 PM
The W Girl and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary this weekend. So, we have eaten out at two of our local favorites last night & tonight. Had blackened fish toastadas last night at Indigo Coastal Shanty. Had a terrific ribeye at The Farmer & The Larder tonight - an unreal farm to table place. The Chefs at both places are friends who are just incredible at what they do.

Treemydawg
08-07-2016, 06:03 PM
Did ribs this evening. I finally figured out how to post pics but they are small and they are sideways. Damint I can't get pics to attach.