PDA

View Full Version : Bdork gives updated propaganda on OM NCAA investigation

MadDawg
08-05-2016, 01:40 PM
https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/ole-miss-ad-ross-bjork-provides-update-on-ncaa-investigation

?All we can do is continue to do the right thing and continue to believe in our program and how and why we do things,? Bjork said.

Isn't he basically saying "we are going to continue to cheat"?

And according to Bdork, the ONLY think the NCAA is looking into now is still the Laramey Tunsil draft night confession.

preachermatt83
08-05-2016, 01:45 PM
These idiots believe this guy?? Didn't he tell them just a few short weeks ago that the investigation was over!?

msstate7
08-05-2016, 01:46 PM
https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/ole-miss-ad-ross-bjork-provides-update-on-ncaa-investigation

And according to Bdork, the ONLY think the NCAA is looking into now is still the Laramey Tunsil draft night confession.

Considering he said the investigation was complete not too long ago, what he says means very little. In fact, it's more of an indicator that it's the complete opposite of what he says

fader2103
08-05-2016, 02:06 PM
I admit the forward rebels probably helped a little with their football budget, but Freeze didn't do it himself. The biggest contribution to their football budget is something called the SEC Network

Homedawg
08-05-2016, 02:33 PM

Let's, for just a second, play along and buy his comment that it's only tunsil stuff. Then why in the world has it taken them 2+ months to wrap it up? I mean, they have all the proper documentation and all. Nothing else there. What a dope. Sink w the ship.

BeastMan
08-05-2016, 02:34 PM
I realize you're trying to not give the spirit clicks but SEC Country might be worse. I just read the spirit version. SEC Country constantly steals other people's stories and present them as their own. Hate sites like that.

ShotgunDawg
08-05-2016, 02:34 PM
Meh, non newsworthy. Just Bdork repeating the talking point and displaying that Bdork is Garrett's source and frankly a Bdork has an agenda of helping Ole Miss recruit right now.

starkvegasdawg
08-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Let's, for just a second, play along and buy his comment that it's only tunsil stuff. Then why in the world has it taken them 2+ months to wrap it up? I mean, they have all the proper documentation and all. Nothing else there. What a dope. Sink w the ship.

Exactly. The Tunsil stuff was all through the opportunity fund. Completely within the rules and above board. I guess that's why all this time later they still haven't produced the first piece of paperwork to substantiate that claim. And for the Bears reading this...substantiate means to verify or prove that your athletic administration isn't full of shit.

LC Dawg
08-05-2016, 03:03 PM
That was very carefully worded. He said We're still looking into the Tunsil draft night fiasco. He's insinuating that's all there is to the investigation without actually saying it.
Also, all that about the NCAA not wanting them to comment is just bullshit. If there was nothing to all of this they would be screaming it from the top of their shithole of a stadium.

RiverCityDawg
08-05-2016, 03:13 PM
That was very carefully worded. He said We're still looking into the Tunsil draft night fiasco. He's insinuating that's all there is to the investigation without actually saying it.

Correct. He worded it that way on purpose. He very clearly did not say whether or not there was anything going on other than the Tunsil fiasco. The red and blue kool aide drinkers will read it how they want.

If indeed an amended/2nd NOA comes out that includes items unrelated to Tunsil, I would want him fired immediately if I were an ole miss alum. Really, I would be pissed off already for his comments before signing day, but at this point there is no good reason to mislead.

STATEBALLIN
08-05-2016, 03:53 PM
He just basically said "to the best of our knowledge, the way we interpret the rules, we aren't cheating; unless proven otherwise"

Schultzy
08-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Page 39, Response to NOA - individual 2 is a booster

e.** On December 3, 2012, Individual 2 attended an in‐home recruiting visit by Harris
and Freeze that occurred at Student‐Athlete 5's residence. Additionally, Harris
knew that Individual 2 was planning to attend the in‐home visit and both he and
Freeze interacted with Individual 2 during the visit. Further, Individual 2 provided
food for this occasion. The value of the food Individual 2 provided was
approximately $60. [NCAA Bylaws 13.01.4, 13.1.2.1 and 13.2.1 (2012‐13)]
f.** In December 2012, Individual 2 paid Student‐Athlete 5's cellular telephone bill,
which had a value of approximately $67. [NCAA Bylaws 13.2.1 and 13.2.1.1‐(e)
(2012‐13)]
g.** In December 2012, Individual 2 paid Student Athlete 7 's mother's telephone bill,
which had a y [sic] value of approximately $120. [NCAA Bylaws 13.2.1 and

-Then after four more pages of allegations against the booster related to violations designated under Allegation No. 8 the official response is...

Because the football case includes other Level I violations, the
University does not contest the enforcement staff’s position that these violations should be
classified in aggregate as Level I.***

msbulldog
08-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Exactly. The Tunsil stuff was all through the opportunity fund. Completely within the rules and above board. I guess that's why all this time later they still haven't produced the first piece of paperwork to substantiate that claim. And for the Bears reading this...substantiate means to verify or prove that your athletic administration isn't full of shit.

I'm sure the NCAA has asked for records of the opportunity fund (should make for a interesting read). I wonder what other incriminating items are in those records?

BossDawg
08-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Page 39, Response to NOA - individual 2 is a booster

e.** On December 3, 2012, Individual 2 attended an in‐home recruiting visit by Harris
and Freeze that occurred at Student‐Athlete 5's residence. Additionally, Harris
knew that Individual 2 was planning to attend the in‐home visit and both he and
Freeze interacted with Individual 2 during the visit. Further, Individual 2 provided
food for this occasion. The value of the food Individual 2 provided was
approximately $60. [NCAA Bylaws 13.01.4, 13.1.2.1 and 13.2.1 (2012‐13)]
f.** In December 2012, Individual 2 paid Student‐Athlete 5's cellular telephone bill,
which had a value of approximately $67. [NCAA Bylaws 13.2.1 and 13.2.1.1‐(e)
(2012‐13)]
g.** In December 2012, Individual 2 paid Student Athlete 7 's mother's telephone bill,
which had a y [sic] value of approximately $120. [NCAA Bylaws 13.2.1 and

-Then after four more pages of allegations against the booster related to violations designated under Allegation No. 8 the official response is...

Because the football case includes other Level I violations, the
University does not contest the enforcement staff’s position that these violations should be
classified in aggregate as Level I.***

L.M.A.O.

There is no way Freeze didn't know what was going down. That buck-toothed goon was right in the middle of their "network".