PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear about an Ole Miss player assaulting a person Friday?

Quaoarsking
08-25-2013, 09:51 PM
Apparently happened outside a frat party at like 2:30 AM. Knocked a guy out cold without provocation.

Don't know the player's name. I only heard about it third hand, but there will probably be an arrest.

CadaverDawg
08-25-2013, 09:53 PM
"This is just more EliteDawgs BS Rumors....nothing to see here.....Flab is probably on the investigation" - Sincerely, RebFan

Coach34
08-25-2013, 09:53 PM
If it did happen- you can bet it will be awhile before anybody finds out

Political Hack
08-25-2013, 09:58 PM
good Lord. One things for sure, this teams got more fight in them than they used to.

PassInterference
08-25-2013, 10:46 PM
They fight for love of one another.

Majors42
08-26-2013, 08:19 AM
good Lord. One things for sure, this teams got more fight in them than they used to.

+1, I laughed

Goat Holder
08-26-2013, 08:58 AM
I don't know about you all, but the groups I hung around with in college didn't take shit from football players. Or athletes in general. Baseball players usually started more shit than football players, but still. I guess I don't understand this idolizing worship of these guys. If somebody had gotten knocked out without provocation, shouldn't there be others there to jump on the football player?

F*ck covering it up. If I saw some crap like that, no way I'm cheering for that guy on Saturday.

slickdawg
08-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Was this right after RK tweeted about a party and then deleted the tweet?

HardyStreetAlumniClub
08-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Was this right after RK tweeted about a party and then deleted the tweet?

When are these dumb ****ing pre-Madonna high profile recruits going to realize wheat is acceptable to tweet? This has to be like the 10th time their "minders" have had to clean up their twitter mess. I cannot wait to see the disaster that fan base will be in after losing to Vandy........ again.

Barking 13
08-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Sounds vaguely familiar.. (LSU)

HardyStreetAlumniClub
08-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Apparently happened outside a frat party at like 2:30 AM. Knocked a guy out cold without provocation.

Don't know the player's name. I only heard about it third hand, but there will probably be an arrest.

I also heard the same thing. Except that it involved more than 1 football player and was on another part of campus. Not to say that they will all be arrested, or if any will be arrested. I just know that multiple football players were involved in a fight on campus.

the peeper
08-26-2013, 04:04 PM
be easily confusable

deltadawg99
08-26-2013, 04:41 PM
When are these dumb ****ing pre-Madonna high profile recruits going to realize wheat is acceptable to tweet? This has to be like the 10th time their "minders" have had to clean up their twitter mess. I cannot wait to see the disaster that fan base will be in after losing to Vandy........ again.

I hope not until they finally get in trouble for something. Ravern Johnson approves of RK's twitter exploits.