PDA

View Full Version : Season Parking Passes

SaintDawg
08-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Didn't know if I should ask here or in ticket forum. Just need some info on how, when, where, or if I can buy a season parking pass. Or am I suckin' hind tit? Thanks in advance for any info.

DawgHouseUnited
08-03-2016, 09:58 PM
You're sucking hind tit. I've been on the list for 3 yrs now. I think it's a combo of availability and your BSC ranking.

archdog
08-04-2016, 10:57 AM
I just got mine with my tickets, pretty nice lot 15. Granted I have been getting them since 2008.

Buddy
08-04-2016, 12:04 PM
I've been on the waiting list for years and still haven't gotten one. I've got a friend that is ranked behind me in the Bulldog Club and gets 2 parking passes every year, but he's had them for years. So it's not based on ranking.... those lucky enough to have parking passes get to keep them (no matter where they are ranked in the BC) as long as they renew them every year.

RougeDawg
08-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Speaking of parking. Mine got moved from west side of Allen for construction 3 years back to now lot 25. I've been trying to get back on west side ever since and they can't put me there if no one gives them up and I have a top 15% BDC rank. I was livid yesterday when I got same shitty lot 25. Anyone want to swap lots with me on west side? We can work out a deal with some added items. PM me if you are interested in a parking pass swap.

Jack Lambert
08-04-2016, 12:43 PM
I park down town and take the shuttle. Sometimes we walk through the district so I can check out the leg.

DawgHouseUnited
08-04-2016, 02:42 PM
I've been on the waiting list for years and still haven't gotten one. I've got a friend that is ranked behind me in the Bulldog Club and gets 2 parking passes every year, but he's had them for years. So it's not based on ranking.... those lucky enough to have parking passes get to keep them (no matter where they are ranked in the BC) as long as they renew them every year.

I think it's availability, then according to ranking. They take the open passes that weren't renewed or whatever, and look at the waiting list. Highest BDC# on the list gets first dibs, and it goes down from there. So if you're outside looking in, you're SOL (like me).