PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Pod vs Boneyard

BeastMan
08-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Both had shows today and couldn't have represented 2 more different sides. The way it sets up, 1 is going to be very very wrong. Since I'm sure y'all already know where to find the Boneyard, here is the spirit podcast. It's worth a listen just to see how polar opposite what Steve said vs what Ben says.

http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/1692263-podcast-thoughts-ole-miss-and-ncaa

lamont
08-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Oddly- McReady leans closer to siding with Rosey than Baghdad Ben

msstate7
08-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Oddly- McReady leans closer to siding with Rosey than Baghdad Ben

What did mccready say?

ShotgunDawg
08-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Steve even referenced this in the Boneyard. The problem is that the Ole Miss side is being lied to and truthfully doesn't want to really know the truth. No body that supports that school has any clue and desire to know the truth.

Even if they did, they'd be risking their media credentials and wearing a Scarlett letter if they take Steve's side. It's much easier for them to side with Ole Miss in public and just tell people what they really think in private.

lamont
08-03-2016, 08:27 PM
I got to give the poster on the Spirit his due for finally waking up.

Poster BlackMallard basically posed the question- "maybe the Administration is lying to us????"

Yes Sir- they certainly are. It's all about controlling the message as long as possible. 2016 is the Hugh Freezus Farewell Tour

lamont
08-03-2016, 08:31 PM
McReady said the NCAA is still investigating, and what they are investigating has zero to do with what is listed in their NOA. Totally new allegations. This source told him there was no end in sight. This is going to drag into 2017. Lastly, he said there would be no settlement and Mississippi would be dragged in front of the COI

msstate7
08-03-2016, 08:34 PM
McReady said the NCAA is still investigating, and what they are investigating has zero to do with what is listed in their NOA. Totally new allegations. This source told him there was no end in sight. This is going to drag into 2017. Lastly, he said there would be no settlement and Mississippi would be dragged in front of the COI

Wonder if Garrett addressed one of their own kinda confirming what Steve said

ShotgunDawg
08-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Wonder if Garrett addressed one of their own kinda confirming what Steve said

As much as I dislike McCready, he's been around longer than Ben, doesn't fear his job as much, and can probably find different employment if he loses his media credentials. Spirit Ben is stuck at Ole Miss, works for dipshit Chuck, and must play along due to the threat of being a Scarlett letter if he doesn't. McCready probably wants to know the truth while Ben just listens to whatever an Ole Miss administrator tells him. Chuck has no shame in telling lies and that's what he's feeding Ben.

mic
08-03-2016, 10:12 PM
There is only ONE side that has changed their story time and time and time again the past 8 months..
That should tell everyone with a brain all they need to know..

lamont
08-03-2016, 10:20 PM
There is only ONE side that has changed their story time and time and time again the past 8 months..
That should tell everyone with a brain all they need to know..

This. Very simple and to the exact point

Reason2succeed
08-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Everything Ben said on that podcast was conjecture and assumptions. I really loved the part about the NCAA wanting to taking a bite out of OM and that "it isn't fair". Hahahahahaha! It's amazing that he's worried about fairness now.

But the part that made my head explode was when he said that if the NCAA drops the hammer then no other school would ever comply with the NCAA. He thinks OM's "exemplary cooperation" has backed the NCAA into a corner where they have to be lenient. Who in the world do they think they are?

This dude is the epitome of a tin foil hat wearing tool. He's being lied to but he keeps telling himself that it's all true. "And I'm just tired of it!" Hahahahaha!

Please someone archive that podcast so that we can all go back and listen to it for laughs later on.

msujan
08-04-2016, 01:40 AM
How old is this Ben kid??

BeastMan
08-04-2016, 09:17 AM
Someone told me that Yancy called Steve "a pathological liar and con man all wrapped in to one" on the Spirit today.

He also referenced that Steve is a liar for allegedly saying Bo Scar was suspended for dealings with OM (I don't know if Steve actually said that). What's interesting about that jab is a reporter who covers Bama recently said Bo Davis was fired as part of a setup by a Big 12 school. He was pressed on which one and it was Texas. Yancy said on the spirit that Bo Davis was fired because of MSU turning him in, in regards to the Jeff Simmons recruitment and went on about MSU being "snitch u". Has he ever come back and recanted that tale? I'll sit back and listen...

messageboardsuperhero
08-04-2016, 09:37 AM
Yancy is the guy who has openly admitted to lying in recruiting reports in an attempt to help UM... So him trying to call someone out for lying to promote their own agenda is the equivalent of Pete rose telling someone else they have a gambling problem. I also find it funny that Steve is supposedly the one lying when they are the ones who have swung and missed on this investigation since day one. It's pretty obvious at this point that their fan site guys have known about the investigation since far before the Forde article and refused to admit it was going on- is that not lying or at the very least untruthful?

At some point these UM people need to look in the mirror, take off their red and blue glasses, and ask themselves who has really been telling the truth about all of this. It sure as hell hasn't been the UM administration or the fan sites. And they also need to accept that MSU has jack shit to do with this investigation- I don't think any of the trouble they are in has anything to do with players that they went head to head with us for. All state fans and Rosebowl are doing is talking- nothing more, nothing less. It has zero impact on their impending sanctions.

MadDawg
08-04-2016, 09:39 AM
Hey Ben, you're a homer. And a dick. That is all.

by the way, you are wrong again.

p.s. threatening the NCAA probably isn't the best move, but I fully expected as much.

thf24
08-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Someone told me that Yancy called Steve "a pathological liar and con man all wrapped in to one" on the Spirit today.

He also referenced that Steve is a liar for allegedly saying Bo Scar was suspended for dealings with OM (I don't know if Steve actually said that). What's interesting about that jab is a reporter who covers Bama recently said Bo Davis was fired as part of a setup by a Big 12 school. He was pressed on which one and it was Texas. Yancy said on the spirit that Bo Davis was fired because of MSU turning him in, in regards to the Jeff Simmons recruitment and went on about MSU being "snitch u". Has he ever come back and recanted that tale? I'll sit back and listen...

Yancy is going all in plus some more on this. I'm really eager to see what happens to him when the faithful can no longer deny that Steve was right about almost everything he brought forth.

starkvegasdawg
08-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Yancy is going all in plus some more on this. I'm really eager to see what happens to him when the faithful can no longer deny that Steve was right about almost everything he brought forth.

One thing is for sure - one man and Yancy have both put their professional reputations on the line. One will be vindicated and one will be very shameful proven wrong.

mic
08-04-2016, 09:50 AM
This thread could be subtitled ..
Fantasy vs Reality

HaggardDawg
08-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Our very own Reality Steve.

CadaverDawg
08-04-2016, 11:19 AM
Funny how in the same podcast Ben mentions "back channel conversations that nobody knows what is being said" AND "There have been ZERO discussions about anything other than Tunsil. And that's coming directly from the source."

Sounds like Ben doesn't know shit & Steve just has him stirred up.

Somebody (or bodies) is going to look very very dumb & uninformed when all of this comes to a head.

BeastMan
08-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Matt Wyatt had a NCAA lawyer on a while back to discuss how the process works and he was emphatic that no communication occurs between council and the coi

Bubb Rubb
08-04-2016, 12:20 PM
"Chuck Rounsaville is the most trusted source for Ole Miss news and information, and has been for 30 years or more."

hahahahahahahahahahaha

MSUDawg99
08-04-2016, 01:23 PM
How old is this Ben kid??

I think Ben is at least late 20's, but probably 30's is my guess.

missouridawg
08-04-2016, 06:17 PM
I listened to 'OL Ben this afternoon. He's been added to my prayer list. Bless his heart.

MedDawg
08-04-2016, 06:33 PM
One thing is for sure - one man and Yancy have both put their professional reputations on the line. One will be vindicated and one will be very shameful proven wrong.

Nah, it'll be "Bjork lied to us, but the new AD won't"

Political Hack
08-25-2016, 09:38 AM
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The plantation cult is wrong again.

BeastMan
08-25-2016, 10:34 AM
Nice bump lol

http://i.imgur.com/osFpbEw.gif

youraveragesavage
08-25-2016, 03:43 PM
I tweeted him about this. No reply yet.

Spiderman
08-25-2016, 07:28 PM
Yancy is the guy who has openly admitted to lying in recruiting reports in an attempt to help UM... So him trying to call someone out for lying to promote their own agenda is the equivalent of Pete rose telling someone else they have a gambling problem. I also find it funny that Steve is supposedly the one lying when they are the ones who have swung and missed on this investigation since day one. It's pretty obvious at this point that their fan site guys have known about the investigation since far before the Forde article and refused to admit it was going on- is that not lying or at the very least untruthful?

At some point these UM people need to look in the mirror, take off their red and blue glasses, and ask themselves who has really been telling the truth about all of this. It sure as hell hasn't been the UM administration or the fan sites. And they also need to accept that MSU has jack shit to do with this investigation- I don't think any of the trouble they are in has anything to do with players that they went head to head with us for. All state fans and Rosebowl are doing is talking- nothing more, nothing less. It has zero impact on their impending sanctions.

Fooking Yancy lies to recruits. Chuck too but not as much as he used too because he has Yancy to do it now.

They'll say crap like , " You know Mullen is talking to school X? or Mullen is not real religious. Or did you know Mullen called the cops on Josh Robinson? Does that make you like State less?"

Institutional recruiting

Spiderman
08-25-2016, 07:35 PM
"Chuck Rounsaville is the most trusted source for Ole Miss news and information, and has been for 30 years or more."

hahahahahahahahahahaha

He's full of shit, but he is the most trusted source because his info comes from the coaches. Cutcliffe wasn't as "on board" as Brewer, Tub, O and Freeze with Chuck.

There is a reason Chuck led the fire Cut campaign.

Chuck is saying what he's been told. It doesn't matter one bit that it's bullshit to Chuck. none one bit.

because if it's proven it's bullshit, chuck will say Freeze lied , and what was he supposed to do. If he lives long enough, Chuck will be there 20 years after Freeze and the 5 coaches who have replaced him thru the years.

LeakyD
08-26-2016, 01:17 PM
If I remember correctly Ben had an additional podcast on the evening of Aug 3 in rebuttal to Steve. It was comedy at its finest. Today, Ben says it not him vs Steve blah blah blah. He also goes on to deny things he's said in his podcast that basically call Steve a liar. That 2nd podcast from that day is no longer up...go figure

The link Beastman posted still works, but I didn't see it on RSR's content from Aug 3