PDA

View Full Version : Steve's Boneyard today

Jarius
08-03-2016, 01:25 PM
is a must listen. He has been putting his nuts on the line, but today's show takes the cake.

1.) NCAA is still investigating
2.) Ole Miss media is now admitting that other things are about to happen
3.) The new allegations have nothing to do with Tunsil (new stuff with Tunsil may come out but the big stuff he is talking about is totally separate from the draft night Tunsil stuff)
4.) There are now people talking to the NCAA that have been previously not cooperating with the NCAA
5.) The NCAA now has enough evidence for this case to be the biggest of our generation
6.) IT'S COMING.

starkvegasdawg
08-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Here are the highlights:

There are additional interviews forthcoming that have nothing to do with Tunsil.
There have been interviews within the last few days/weeks.
TSUN is in major trouble and this is going to be nasty.
There have been some people that have been unwilling to cooperate in the past that are now talking and they have enough information on TSUN to make this the NCAA investigation of our generation.
He stone cold guarantees TSUN is going to get what's coming to them.
On a previous boneyard he mentioned he had the names of boosters now implicated in the investigation and that if any media source wanted those names to do some digging he would provide them. Some media sources did inquire but nobody from the CL did.
He has absolutely no trust in anything Hugh Killaburger writes.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-03-2016, 01:29 PM
There have been some people that have been unwilling to cooperate in the past that are now talking and they have enough information on TSUN to make this the NCAA investigation of our generation.

Who is this reckon?

RC3
08-03-2016, 01:29 PM
yeah apparently Mcready put out some stuff today that confirms some of the bad news. still investigating, no end in sight, etc

BrunswickDawg
08-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Who is this reckon?
T???

louisvilledawg
08-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Here are the highlights:

There are additional interviews forthcoming that have nothing to do with Tunsil.
There have been interviews within the last few days/weeks.
TSUN is in major trouble and this is going to be nasty.
He stone cold guarantees TSUN is going to get what's coming to them.
On a previous boneyard he mentioned he had the names of boosters now implicated in the investigation and that if any media source wanted those names to do some digging he would provide them. Some media sources did inquire but nobody from the CL did.
He has absolutely no trust in anything Hugh Killaburger writes.

https://media.giphy.com/media/IeLOBZb7ZdQ1G/giphy.gif

HoopsDawg
08-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Damn.

Political Hack
08-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Who is this reckon?

Tunsil was one of them. Saunders was one of them. Probably others too.

Bully13
08-03-2016, 01:47 PM
More thread awesomeness on ED. I'm getting behind on work.

TrapGame
08-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Oh this is getting good!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c6a14b9b84bd71a5bc75e579ab5a9df9/tumblr_inline_nqokiqAN7a1rcg2ib_500.gif

TrapGame
08-03-2016, 01:56 PM
is a must listen. He has been putting his nuts on the line, but today's show takes the cake.

1.) NCAA is still investigating
2.) Ole Miss media is now admitting that other things are about to happen
3.) The new allegations have nothing to do with Tunsil (new stuff with Tunsil may come out but the big stuff he is talking about is totally separate from the draft night Tunsil stuff)
4.) There are now people talking to the NCAA that have been previously not cooperating with the NCAA
5.) The NCAA now has enough evidence for this case to be the biggest of our generation
6.) IT'S COMING.

Institutionalized cheating with boosters working through the athletic department and coordinated by the head coach. Bigger than SMU. OM should justly receive the death penalty.

BeardoMSU
08-03-2016, 02:00 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/a375748bc7e6c5adbb6afa208335bd8c/tumblr_mpdg9wuN5q1qd438eo2_500.gif

BeardoMSU
08-03-2016, 02:04 PM
OM should justly receive the death penalty.

Or self-impose seppuku across their entire athletic department. Let Andy Kennedy stay; he can take over the football responsibilities.

Swami Dawg
08-03-2016, 02:07 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/tg9igm4or/Untitled_1.jpg

For to being prepared. It is to be coming for you!

Jarius
08-03-2016, 02:09 PM
After reading on the NCAA webpage, the death penalty can only be given to a "repeat offender" according to the NCAA. I don't think they will fit that criteria (also, I think USC's punishments are the NCAA's new death penalty and I expect Ole Miss to receive pretty much exactly what USC got which will absolutely cripple their ass).

msstate7
08-03-2016, 02:13 PM
After reading on the NCAA webpage, the death penalty can only be given to a "repeat offender" according to the NCAA. I don't think they will fit that criteria (also, I think USC's punishments are the NCAA's new death penalty and I expect Ole Miss to receive pretty much exactly what USC got which will absolutely cripple their ass).

Instead of 30 over 3, I hope it's 40 over 4.

Coldsleeve Jr.
08-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Tunsil was one of them. Saunders was one of them. Probably others too.

Would have to think if Tunsil talked it couldn't have helped OM's case since I doubt he's over the $8 million loss he incurred bc he took Freeze's advice to sign with Sexton.

starkvegasdawg
08-03-2016, 02:24 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/tg9igm4or/Untitled_1.jpg

For to being prepared. It is to be coming for you!

Damn.

Dawgface
08-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Damn.....I'm getting a boneyard boner.

M.Fillmore
08-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Instead of 30 over 3, I hope it's 80 over 8.

FIFY

starkvegasdawg
08-03-2016, 02:52 PM
I hope they get hit so hard they have to resort to getting strippers from Vaiden instead of Memphis.

archdog
08-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Boneyard, brought to you by Preparation H and Phizer. Thanks UNM, keep doing what you are doing.

PassInterference
08-03-2016, 03:05 PM
I hope they get hammered for blatant violations that continued to occur while they were already under investigation. That would be SMU-esque.

It would also make the LOLatCoach34 prank letter pretty damn prophetic!

lastmajordog
08-03-2016, 03:08 PM
I hope they get hit so hard they have to resort to getting strippers from Vaiden instead of Memphis.

Now THAT'S COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-03-2016, 03:19 PM

Haha that's awesome....The strippers may be sub par, but that lunch special is the shit!

Mjoelner34
08-03-2016, 03:20 PM
I think we now know the reason for the cheap aluminum bleachers in their new endzone expansion. Why spend twice as much for a nice section that will be empty or occupied with visitors starting next year or the year after and continue to be that way for the foreseeable future when you can trailer park it just for perception when its full.

So, did they or did they not get an addendum? If they did and the investigation is STILL ongoing......dayum!!

deltadawg99
08-03-2016, 03:29 PM
That's interesting about people who are "now willing to cooperate who weren't in the past."

I would think that guys that were recruited their under shady circumstances or guys that signed and later transferred could really blow thing up if they had proof. Interviewing guys that signed with them would be a waste of time.
Tee Sheppard 4* from California - transferred
Kinkaid - 4* from Texas - transferred
Austin Golson - 4* from Alabama who was committed to FSU - transferred
Christian Morgan - 4* from TX that was committed to FSU - transferred
David Kamara - went to high school with the Kimdichees but was released from his scholarship after a year
Bo Scarborough - supposedly suspended the first 5 games last year for taking cash from OM to visit

List goes on and on and on

PassInterference
08-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Tee Shep was really screwed by Hugh Freeze. Circumstantially, it looks like the was signed just to keep him away from MSU. Whatever the case, Freeze wouldn't let him play due to hearing issues which Freeze knew existed at the time Freeze signed the guy. Freeze totally ruined Tee's college career.

TrapGame
08-03-2016, 03:37 PM

https://bohemianjake.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/ugly-stripper.jpg?w=800

ClangaDawg
08-03-2016, 04:05 PM
LOL, that's a upgrade for any OM fan! :)