PDA

View Full Version : Basketball trip

Lumpy Chucklelips
08-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Anyone have the schedule they are to play in Italy? Also saw someone say that Carskadon (sic) was going to try and periscope the games depending on wifi availability.

Of note....I looked at the current roster. We have 1 walkon Jr. and 1 scholly Sr. on the team. All others are Fr or So. This tells me we may have a roller coaster type season....play like Tarzan one game and then like Jane the next. No offense to Jane of course. Either way, it will be fun to watch all these young pups play and grow. We've never had this much "potential" talent on one team I don't believe.

missouridawg
08-03-2016, 12:14 PM
I tweeted at Gregg and Bob this morning asking for a schedule and haven't heard back. I've got an MSU grad colleague in Milan for a few days and he is trying to figure out how to catch a game, if possible.

shannondawg
08-03-2016, 12:16 PM
I think we should be patient during the OOC schedule while this team gets its footing and not want to run everybody off, and we will be happy thru the SEC one. I know thats a tall order for some of you, but try anyway.

msstate7
08-03-2016, 12:31 PM
I think we should be patient during the OOC schedule while this team gets its footing and not want to run everybody off, and we will be happy thru the SEC one. I know thats a tall order for some of you, but try anyway.

I'm gonna be patient until we lose one we shouldn't, then I'll freak out

Dawg61
08-03-2016, 12:38 PM

Seems unwarranted. Haven't heard one poster trying to run anyone off yet unless you count all the IJ Ready and Joe Strugg fans on here.

MCsMGs
08-03-2016, 03:00 PM
I won't be surprised if we lose a game or two to someone we "shouldn't", nor will I freak out if we do...

I'm just counting on steady progress throughout the season.

Ordered my tickets today! Bring it on!

Lumpy Chucklelips
08-03-2016, 03:18 PM

I'm just counting on steady progress throughout the season.

I think that is all anyone can ask of a team this young. There are just too many young players to expect big things this year. I'll be looking at our last 10 regular season games and the SEC tourney to measure this team. '17-'18 will be a year of expectations for me.