PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys QBs

Billy Ray Valentine
08-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Just saw where Kellen Moore broke his ankle today. Dak about to get some serious looks

Dawgowar
08-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Post-practice interview with Dak. Kid says the right things.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/08/02/dak-prescott-possibly-backing-romo

Dawgface
08-02-2016, 09:58 PM
He certainly says all the right things. Hope he can take advantage of the extra reps.

Dawgowar
08-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Jason Witten told the local media that "Dak is proving this stage is not too big for him" meaning he is doing the right things to show he will work his ass off. Garrett spent time after practice instructing him one on one. Great opportunity for him now.

RC3
08-03-2016, 04:19 AM
I suspect the Cowboys will likely go find another qb to sign with some experience. However, in the meantime, it is indeed a great opportunity for Dak to get extra work and develop

Gutter Cobreh
08-03-2016, 08:19 AM
I'd expect the Cowboys will look at Nick Foles.

If Dak can show he is a capable 2nd stringer behind Romo, then they may look to bring in a serviceable backup that doesn't cost as much $ though....

RC3
08-03-2016, 08:39 AM
I'd expect the Cowboys will look at Nick Foles.

If Dak can show he is a capable 2nd stringer behind Romo, then they may look to bring in a serviceable backup that doesn't cost as much $ though....

tbh, I just can't see them having enough faith in Dak for that, regardless of how well he may do in the preseason. They know Tony will get hurt at some point. He always gets hurt at some point. Good call on Nick Foles, I would expect that as well.