PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Tickets are being mailed today.

Jack Lambert
08-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Got a email a little while ago.

RocketDawg
08-01-2016, 04:20 PM
I didn't get an email about football tickets, but got a regular letter with basketball ticket order form.

rcsteph1
08-02-2016, 07:40 AM
Speaking of tickets, Since the new system has been put into place half of my football tickets are not showing up under the bulldog club. Also my basketball tickets for renewal aren't there either. I emailed the Bulldog Club who said it was because of the new update but that it would be fixed, that was 3 months ago. Anybody else had this issue?

Mjoelner34
08-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Speaking of tickets, Since the new system has been put into place half of my football tickets are not showing up under the bulldog club. Also my basketball tickets for renewal aren't there either. I emailed the Bulldog Club who said it was because of the new update but that it would be fixed, that was 3 months ago. Anybody else had this issue?

Not that particular issue but issues non the less. I paid the deposit on my tickets back in January or February and heard nothing else from them. I went to check on tickets the day before the deadline for full payment was due since I had heard nothing from them and was told "Oh, you're on an automatic payment plan. You don't have to do anything. Its already taken care of." Then, 2 months later I got an email and a phone call saying "We need $585 today if you still want your tickets.".

rcsteph1
08-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Highly disappointed in the "organization of the BDC" so far. I feel like if you have someone willing and trying to donate money to you, you should have a system that is update, weekly if not daily. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops and have to triple check to make sure you get my money. There has to be a better way.

Jack Lambert
08-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Not that particular issue but issues non the less. I paid the deposit on my tickets back in January or February and heard nothing else from them. I went to check on tickets the day before the deadline for full payment was due since I had heard nothing from them and was told "Oh, you're on an automatic payment plan. You don't have to do anything. Its already taken care of." Then, 2 months later I got an email and a phone call saying "We need $585 today if you still want your tickets.".

Last year I waited until the middle of August to finish paying my tickets and I got mine on the second mailing. As long as they are paid by the first game they are yours.

AROB44
08-02-2016, 12:52 PM
Has anyone noticed that the tickets were mailed from Fayetteville, Ark? I checked the tracking info in my email and that is where they were mailed from. Damn...I sure hope they didn't mess up my order and send me UPig tickets!!

Jack Lambert
08-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Has anyone noticed that the tickets were mailed from Fayetteville, Ark? I checked the tracking info in my email and that is where they were mailed from. Damn...I sure hope they didn't mess up my order and send me UPig tickets!!

The company printing the tickets are located there. That's where they came from last year.

AROB44
08-02-2016, 03:08 PM
The company printing the tickets are located there. That's where they came from last year.

Sorry...I forgot my ******

rcsteph1
08-03-2016, 10:54 AM
One set of my tickets made it to birmingham, and is out for delivery today. The other set is for some reason sitting in Miami,

civildawg
08-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Got mine in today. I really like the packet they came in

ClangaDawg
08-03-2016, 04:39 PM

I had the same thing happen. Got it all worked out with them after calling them directly though.

grinnindawg
08-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Mine arrived today.

Cool Folder, and they are already separated.

Upper Deck wears white for 1st 2 games. Thanks Scott.

RocketDawg
08-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Got mine in today. I really like the packet they came in

Got mine today along with my parking pass and some promotional material. They were in a dark brown box that flips open from the top. Is that the same packet you mentioned?

There's a fridge magnet schedule with a hard-to-read football schedule.