PDA

View Full Version : Wow... the CL won't stop.

Turfdawg67
08-01-2016, 09:27 AM
http://imgur.com/VgrHYmq

As I stated in a previous thread, I don't subscribe, read online articles, follow on Twitter or Facebook... but someone else posted so I thought I'd share. The continual digs at MSU is unbelievable! I am positive that they took 100's of pictures of Willie Gay and guess which one they chose? The stupid landshark pic. He's laughing so the photographer probably joked with him about doing it and then they use that one!

maroonmania
08-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Its almost like the UNM bias has now just been accepted by everyone so they really have no reason to try and mask it anymore. Just right out there unashamedly for everyone to see.

ZedFedder
08-01-2016, 09:41 AM
He is committed to them, though? What else do you expect? If they hadn't chose this one, then OM can say exactly what you are saying. "They didn't want the one with Willie doing the landshark!!". This is over the top.

tireddawg
08-01-2016, 10:10 AM
You're reaching

Turfdawg67
08-01-2016, 10:27 AM
He is committed to them, though? What else do you expect? If they hadn't chose this one, then OM can say exactly what you are saying. "They didn't want the one with Willie doing the landshark!!". This is over the top.

Who gives a crap if he's committed to them or not. No other athletes are showing any kind of symbolism or affiliation to their college choices. It's a 17ing jab from the CL, period! And as far as poor OM people being upset about them not using this... guess what genius, they would never have known this picture was taken.

Bodaski
08-01-2016, 10:32 AM
I would love to see Gay sign with us, but I'm just about to the point I could give a rats arse if he does or doesn't. We are solid at LB and I'm sure he knows that. He sees the chance to go to OM and play. Just being honest here. We damn sure don't need to be held captive by an 18 year old. If he goes there, he'll be on probation the whole time he's there.

Mjoelner34
08-01-2016, 10:46 AM
It actually tickles me every time I see one of them do it because it reminds me of this first and foremost:
https://camo.derpicdn.net/7864169875714bad65df4d8a761da6ae14439dac?url=http% 3A%2F%2Fi942.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fad270%2FCr appyNick%2FFunny%2Feye_poke_defense.jpg

LC Dawg
08-01-2016, 11:40 AM
I hear what some of you are saying about him being committed so no big deal but I've always enjoyed the Dandy Dozen and its always seemed to be about the kids and their high school career. I seem to remember when their college choice wasn't even mentioned (I may be wrong about that because I'm old), but I know it hasn't always been prominently mentioned. I know I've read where some guys recruit for their committed schools at the team photo shoot but you could never tell anything from the photos. If they are going to let Gay do the landshark then other schools are going to encourage their commits to represent their school and its going to ruin one of the good things that the C-L has going for them. These guys are high school players and have not signed with any college and I personally enjoy seeing them in their high school jerseys with no regard to where they are going to college.The C-L can **** up anything.

Bothrops
08-01-2016, 12:01 PM
I've excepted the strong possibility that Gay isn't signing with us. Imo, the only thing that could change his stance are severe penalties handed down to OM. I don't believe, whatsoever, that this is any kind of MSU troll job.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
08-01-2016, 12:02 PM
I agree w/ the OP. Came across the spread on twitter & had the same reaction. CL knew what they were doing by choosing the one picture where he did the chicken head pose. DD Bowie is also committed to OM, & its highly likely they had pictures of him doing the chicken head so why didn't they use those? Because it wouldn't get near the reaction that the Gay pose would.

ZedFedder
08-01-2016, 12:10 PM
I'm not saying that the CL is not bias. They certainly can be. But this is not one of those times.

Bothrops
08-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Basically, they've been showing us they're ****ing us for a good little while now.

Todd4State
08-01-2016, 12:36 PM
I believe this was taken before Big Dawg Camp. FWIW.

msbulldog
08-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Brandon Walker said it the best the other day, hand to the helmet makes them look like a D_ _ k.

mic
08-01-2016, 01:39 PM
I believe this was taken before Big Dawg Camp. FWIW.

Long time till Feb..
I agree just relax

bobtail bob
08-01-2016, 02:01 PM
I stopped buying that sinking ship newspaper when they assigned bear kyla veazey as our beat writer. The day when they close their doors will be glorious.