PDA

View Full Version : Wonder how this will go? C34..

Sam&DeansDawg
07-30-2016, 09:19 PM
Friend of mine said they saw on OM rivals a fan was buying food and giving gift cards to Akers. I don't know how to post a screen shot here or I would.

mic
07-30-2016, 09:22 PM
Friend of mine said they saw on OM rivals a fan was buying food and giving gift cards to Akers. I don't know how to post a screen shot here or I would.

Urban Myer laughing and saying thanks for wasting $$ and time on him...

gravedigger
07-31-2016, 08:34 AM
No food for play

Dawgowar
07-31-2016, 09:38 AM
You didn't see what you thought you saw. That was an impromptu nutrition class for credit with the Home Economic Department. It was conducted by the freelance volunteer faculty member. The recruit can now apply through the UNM General Fund (Available to ALL students) for four years of free groceries (available to ALL students) provided by 'Mobile Undocumented Case Workers with No Official UNM Affiliation'. These funds (available to ALL students) do not need to be tracked using standard accounting methods. They may be procured through cryptic text messages through unaware athletic department employees. (This method applies to ALL students) The messages are then forwarded to an undocumented clearing house for the case workers. These case workers then spring into action and deliver funds (to ALL UNM students!) as needed.

Now stop being so cynical and suspicious. 9 over 3, no show causes, no bowl bans, and cold chicken fingers in the Grove for ALL students! Hobby Mother F'ng Lobby!

RIdog
07-31-2016, 02:40 PM
Actually IF true (what an idiot) they may have to quit recruiting him .