PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Regular Season Over/Unders for 2016

lamont
07-30-2016, 10:14 AM
Alabama 10- Over
LSU 10- Over
Tennessee 9.5- Under
Georgia 8.5 - Over
Ole Miss 8.5 - Under- loses to Fla State, Bama, LSU, and someone they dont expect as Freezus always does
Arkansas 7.5 - Under
Florida 7.5 - Over
Auburn 6.5 -Over
Mississippi State 6.5 - Over- gets #7 somewhere
Texas A&M 6 - Push
Missouri 5.5 - Under
Kentucky 5 - Over
South Carolina 5 - Push
Vanderbilt 5 - Push

missouridawg
07-30-2016, 10:45 AM
Go look at TNs schedule and tell me which 3 teams are going to beat them. I'll hang up and listen.

lamont
07-30-2016, 10:51 AM
Bama
@Georgia
could also drop Florida or @A&M

TUSK
07-30-2016, 10:57 AM
Go look at TNs schedule and tell me which 3 teams are going to beat them. I'll hang up and listen.

I'm with you, MOdawg... I think those cats are legit... and they are gonna beat the shit outta a few teams....

not to say they can't be upset, of course...

missouridawg
07-30-2016, 11:27 AM
Bama
@Georgia
could also drop Florida or @A&M

UGA is breaking in a true freshman QB.
Florida is breaking in a new QB.
aTm pulled a QB from the trash can and doused him with air freshener.

You can have Bama. But they'll be favored in every game other than that one. And they'll have the edge, talent-wise, at dang near every position on the field in most of those games. I hate 'em too... But they should have an amazing year.

TUSK
07-30-2016, 11:39 AM

You can have Bama. But they'll be favored in every game other than that one. And they'll have the edge, talent-wise, at dang near every position on the field in most of those games. I hate 'em too... But they should have an amazing year.

If I had to guess, I think Bammer wins a competitive game in Knoxville and UT wins 2 of the other 3 games.... and, it wouldn't surprise me if they won all 3...

What intrigues me most is how UGA and UF do this year... they are "lesser known" commodities than UT, IMO...

For a few years now, I have missed the TSIO being relevant... now, I don't.

fccee1
07-30-2016, 12:49 PM

At College Station is a hard place to win. We were better than t A&M last year in my opinion and the beat us.
I went to the game and it was an experience. Won't ever go back though. There fans are loud and strange.

Dallas_Dawg
07-30-2016, 01:17 PM

At College Station is a hard place to win. We were better than t A&M last year in my opinion and the beat us.
I went to the game and it was an experience. Won't ever go back though. There fans are loud and strange.
I went too and was weirded out as well. I won't be going back either.

lamont
07-30-2016, 01:55 PM

Fla and Georgia brought in new QB's last year too and did well.
A&M has a crazy amount of talent at WR- that will certainly help their QB.

Tenn should be very good. I'm just not convinced they are a dominant 10 win team

lastmajordog
07-31-2016, 10:13 AM
If I had to guess, I think Bammer wins a competitive game in Knoxville and UT wins 2 of the other 3 games.... and, it wouldn't surprise me if they won all 3...

What intrigues me most is how UGA and UF do this year... they are "lesser known" commodities than UT, IMO...

For a few years now, I have missed the TSIO being relevant... now, I don't.

So Tusk.....what is your early prediction of Satan against the Preacher in his house??? Enquiring minds want to know??

missouridawg
07-31-2016, 11:19 AM
Fla and Georgia brought in new QB's last year too and did well.
A&M has a crazy amount of talent at WR- that will certainly help their QB.

Tenn should be very good. I'm just not convinced they are a dominant 10 win team

With their schedule, they don't have to be dominant. They get Mizzou, USCe, Vandy, and UK as 4 easy wins. Their OOC is VaTech, who sucks, and 3 other wins. That's 8 wins. Do they win 2 from aTm, Bama, UGA, and UF? Yep.

MSU would win 9 minimum with that slate. We have 3 games on our schedule that will likely be as tough as their toughest game, which they get at home. All 3 of ours are on the road.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
07-31-2016, 01:18 PM

I see four losses before the end of October.

missouridawg
07-31-2016, 01:37 PM
I see four losses before the end of October. You should go see an optometrist.