PDA

View Full Version : The C-L says it, so it must be true!

Bucky Dog
07-30-2016, 06:45 AM
Freeze likely will not be suspended. They spoke with 3 expert lawyers that say since he was not named for failing to monitor his staff, he probably won't be held responsible. The go on to quote Bdork who says, Frreze had set a higher level of compliance than any other Coach he has ever been around! Oh, ok then all is good. Everyone else is wrong!! Got it.

They can't even get the facts straight in the article. I will say that at the very end of the article they do say that if the NOA is amended, it could change things. I can't wait.

MrKotter
07-30-2016, 07:08 AM
Was Bjork not at Miami when their NCAA mess went down? If so, any thing remotely considered proper compliance procedures is a step up

ShotgunDawg
07-30-2016, 08:02 AM
What a dog and pony show the CL is. If I worked for another news outlet, I'd be embarrassed to ever hire one of these guys. They are embarrassments to their professions.

1. I wonder if the same person the pointed Carmen Sa Diego Pauling towards 3 Ole Miss players that say they didn't take money, is the same person that pointed him towards 3 expert lawyers that are likely OM grads?

2. They aren't even done investigating yet. How would anyone know what will happen?

3. Lastly, it's all political posturing by OM. Use the CL to spread the good word and hope it influenced the COI when the time comes.

What's embarrassing is that the CL is ok being used like this. It's embarrassing

dawgoneyall
07-30-2016, 08:18 AM
What a dog and pony show the CL is. If I worked for another news outlet, I'd be embarrassed to ever hire one of these guys. They are embarrassments to their professions.

1. I wonder if the same person the pointed Carmen Sa Diego Pauling towards 3 Ole Miss players that say they didn't take money, is the same person that pointed him towards 3 expert lawyers that are likely OM grads?

2. They aren't even done investigating yet. How would anyone know what will happen?

3. Lastly, it's all political posturing by OM. Use the CL to spread the good word and hope it influenced the COI when the time comes.

What's embarrassing is that the CL is ok being used like this. It's embarrassing

Used would imply they aren't compliant.

Westdawg
07-30-2016, 08:24 AM
When your HC is named three different times within the eight level 1 violations, directly related to three separate incidents where a recruit and booster were together and the staff knew who he was......HE GONNA GET CANNED. not suspended, not a letter of reprimand, but given the good ole NCAA axe - show cause 😁

Homedawg
07-30-2016, 08:28 AM
When your HC is named three different times within the eight level 1 violations, directly related to three separate incidents where a recruit and booster were together and the staff knew who he was......HE GONNA GET CANNED. not suspended, not a letter of reprimand, but given the good ole NCAA axe - show cause ��

He might get a show cause. But not based on the present Noa. If there is an amended or additional one I'll buy it after i see it.

Dawgowar
07-30-2016, 08:39 AM
Strictly speaking he can get a show cause under the present NOA. Has the NCAA re-discovered their testicles? That is the operative question.

Now, if someone would be kind enough to send the NCAA a few of those Network shirts and Freeze buttons it would be nice. Doubt the NCAA really cares but if they have any doubt about the arrogance of the UNM plantation it would be erased.

Westdawg
07-30-2016, 08:58 AM
He might get a show cause. But not based on the present Noa. If there is an amended or additional one I'll buy it after i see it.
If they gave a Show Cause to Jim Tressel for simply covering up (lying) what his players were getting and doing, and knowing that the OM Admins, coaches, and boosters that have been publicly speaking have been CONSTANTLY lying about every single thing throughout this investigation, you can guar-dang-tee that with what Bucky did, along with the new change in NCAA Compliance that the NCAA now holds the HC responsible for his staff's actions....yes sir, there's MORE THAN ENOUGH to kick him to the corner and make it known that this behavior will not be allowed.

Tripp McNeely
07-30-2016, 09:05 AM
http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2013/06/26/kelly-gets-18-month-show-cause-penalty-from-ncaa/

Chip Kelly, Chip Kelly, Chip Kelly...circumstances seem eerily similar to me

mic
07-30-2016, 09:20 AM
It's the ****ing CL.... Shit UMiss PR prob wrote it, emailed it to them , and said run this...

Op4isabitch
07-30-2016, 09:26 AM
The CL is to OleMiss what MSNBC and CNN are to the DNC.

Just mouthpieces, that's all.

lamont
07-30-2016, 09:46 AM

Shirley they listed the names of these lawyers they talked to for the article????

Tripp McNeely
07-30-2016, 10:01 AM
Shirley they listed the names of these lawyers they talked to for the article????

Hell no! These tsun grads still have careers and reputations to worry about when these "predictions" are proven 100% wrong!

Bothrops
07-30-2016, 10:28 AM
The CL is to OleMiss what MSNBC and CNN are to the DNC.

Just mouthpieces, that's all.

This^ ****ing this^

Dawgology
07-30-2016, 10:45 AM
Freeze likely will not be suspended. They spoke with 3 expert lawyers that say since he was not named for failing to monitor his staff, he probably won't be held responsible. The go on to quote Bdork who says, Frreze had set a higher level of compliance than any other Coach he has ever been around! Oh, ok then all is good. Everyone else is wrong!! Got it.

They can't even get the facts straight in the article. I will say that at the very end of the article they do say that if the NOA is amended, it could change things. I can't wait.

I like to think at this point they slant their paper toward UNM because they know it's the last of their readership. I urge you to absolutely ignore that paper and let it sink into oblivion. Having talked to several regional (southeast) sports reporters lately they all seem to get a chuckle when I bring up the CL sports section. Let me just say this: most everyone is on to the CL and UNM's game...and so is the NCAA. They aren't fooling anyone anymore.

At one point there was supposedly an inquiry about complicity of the CL in some of this. Not sure it went any where though.

Turfdawg67
07-30-2016, 12:17 PM
I like to think at this point they slant their paper toward UNM because they know it's the last of their readership. I urge you to absolutely ignore that paper and let it sink into oblivion. Having talked to several regional (southeast) sports reporters lately they all seem to get a chuckle when I bring up the CL sports section. Let me just say this: most everyone is on to the CL and UNM's game...and so is the NCAA. They aren't fooling anyone anymore.

At one point there was supposedly an inquiry about complicity of the CL in some of this. Not sure it went any where though.

I don't subscribe, I don't read their articles online (even the free ones), I stopped following on Twitter and Facebook... I too would encourage all my fellow Dogs to follow suit!

notsofarawaydawg
07-30-2016, 01:41 PM
How many times has that ****ing hypocrite said that he knows what goes on inside that building? Well, all of the guys named in the NOA work inside that building and have cheated their asses off right under his nose. If these lunatics think that putting this shit in the newspaper and portraying the beaver as some disciple of God is going to help with the COI, then they are just damn stupid as hell. Just the fact that they have a bucket load of infractions and 8 level 1 charges is proof that he knew exactly what was going on. I guess he designed this recruiting program and involved all the Network guys in order to be able to scream I'M INNOCENT every time he gets in front of a damn camera. These assholes are going down and I'm going to laugh my ****ing head off in the face of everyone who as said "it's nothing to see". Money can't buy everything like they think it can. It surely can't buy a pass from an organization that doesn't have to abide by anyone else's governance when it come to handing out penalties. I know they are a lot saying they will take it to court but like we all know, they won't because they don't want any of their coaches or administrators on the stand in a courtroom under oath. Your death is eminent you ****tards.

I only buy a CL when I need confetti. Kind of like the confetti at the DNC .. it was the 30,000 emails from Hilary's private server.

Political Hack
07-30-2016, 08:58 PM
There is no NCAA investigation.

The investigation is over.

It's not about football.

It's the old football staff.

Freeze won't be suspended.

Bucky Dog
07-30-2016, 09:55 PM
There is no NCAA investigation.

The investigation is over.

It's not about football.

It's the old football staff.

Freeze won't be suspended.

Thanks for adding to the list of denials by the Bears. This is going to be classic.