PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what the MSU section will be at Jordan Hare?

MetEdDawg
08-25-2013, 01:04 PM
About to get tickets to the game through the Bulldog Club but there isn't any info on there about where we will be sitting. Just tells me to confirm my order without knowing where we are sitting. Anyone have any info on what section they will put us in?

PassInterference
08-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Endzone and corner of the endzone. I recommend asking for seats "up high". Sitting high up on the corner, you can still see pretty good.

MetEdDawg
08-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Guess it would probably be better to call so I can ask for exactly what I want. Thanks for the help.

Goat Holder
08-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Anyone know what the MSU section will be at Jordan Hare?

The minority.

maroonmania
08-25-2013, 01:59 PM
About to get tickets to the game through the Bulldog Club but there isn't any info on there about where we will be sitting. Just tells me to confirm my order without knowing where we are sitting. Anyone have any info on what section they will put us in?

Got mine in and I think I'm in Sec. 36 which is the corner of the end zone.

Topbulldawg
08-25-2013, 02:33 PM
Does anyone know if finding tickets the day of the game is difficult at Auburn? Planning on making the trip but don't want to overpay.

BogeyGolfer
08-25-2013, 04:15 PM
I' ve always seen folks scalping but never asked price... We are in section 38 which is near State section but probably more AU fans... I think we are going to tailgate which I've never done at AU so if anyone knows where a lot of State fans are gathering let me know... I do know each time I've been to AU it's been a hike from car to stadium.

BhamDawg
08-26-2013, 10:17 AM
For the most part, all of section 36 and the lower sections of 37 & 35, our band is usually in 35.

We also get the first 10 or so rows of sections 34 ,33, 32 & 31.

2 years ago our seats were on the 10th row in section 31. It was all Auburn fans in the rows behind us and all State fans in front of us. I felt like the Berlin wall.