PDA

View Full Version : New level of stupidity

starkvegasdawg
07-29-2016, 07:03 PM
Anybody else hear about the guy that's supposed to jump from a plane at 25,000 feet tomorrow? Normally not a big deal except this guy is doing it sans parachute. They're rigging a net around 200' off the ground he's going to try and hit. I think Fox is airing it...on tape delay of course.

missouridawg
07-29-2016, 07:05 PM
Anybody else hear about the guy that's supposed to jump from a plane at 25,000 feet tomorrow? Normally not a big deal except this guy is doing it sans parachute. They're rigging a net around 200' off the ground he's going to try and hit. I think Fox is airing it...on tape delay of course.

Darwin just popped some popcorn.

Todd4State
07-29-2016, 07:18 PM
Sounds awesome. Glad it's not me jumping out of the plane.

starkvegasdawg
07-29-2016, 07:23 PM
Reading the article and they were testing the net with 200lbs dummies and one went right through the net without checking up.

RocketDawg
07-29-2016, 07:36 PM
I saw the headline but didn't read the article. I assumed he'd be wearing a "flight suit", or whatever those things are called that basically have builtin wings.

starkvegasdawg
07-29-2016, 08:20 PM
I saw the headline but didn't read the article. I assumed he'd be wearing a "flight suit", or whatever those things are called that basically have builtin wings.
Nope. No flight suit either.

chainedup_Dawg
07-29-2016, 10:11 PM
Theres a youtube video of a guy jumping out of a plane without a parachute. They used magnets to guide him through an opening in a roof and onto some sort of trampoline. Shit makes me bervous every time i watch it

starkvegasdawg
07-29-2016, 10:27 PM
Theres a youtube video of a guy jumping out of a plane without a parachute. They used magnets to guide him through an opening in a roof and onto some sort of trampoline. Shit makes me bervous every time i watch it

I've seen that and wondered if it was legit. Really makes me wonder if this guy is claiming tomorrow to be the first ever attempt.

bobtail bob
07-29-2016, 10:44 PM
If he survives they will need a jackhammer and chisels to pry apart his clenched arse.......

starkvegasdawg
07-30-2016, 07:59 PM
Well the crazy guy did it and lived.

jbjones
07-30-2016, 08:21 PM

No kidding? Yeah, but can he still feed and clean himself?

Living through something sometimes does not equal living when you're done.

Leroy Jenkins
07-30-2016, 08:50 PM
If he survives they will need a jackhammer and chisels to pry apart his clenched arse.......

And a dump truck to haul around his balls.

ETA remember when Travis Pastrana did this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRLzvPioKG0

dawgoneyall
07-30-2016, 10:26 PM

Well you knew his balls would survive....has to be made out of steel.

Bubb Rubb
08-01-2016, 08:33 AM

I'm sure he's done it several times before - there's a method around the whole thing. I'm sure he didn't just wake up last week and say, "you know, I think I'll jump out of an airplane without a parachute."

FISHDAWG
08-01-2016, 12:53 PM

yep - but he barely hit the net ... was way out on a corner when he hit the net