PDA

View Full Version : Matt has been around Cross way too much.

dawgoneyall
07-29-2016, 05:19 PM
He was just a complete asshole to some person on HTH.
I simply don't want a jerk calling MSU games.

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-29-2016, 05:21 PM
What'd he say?

Pinto
07-29-2016, 05:36 PM
I was listening around 3:10 and Cross said Freeze sometimes had practices he didn't tell folks about. Were more mistakes made?

starkvegasdawg
07-29-2016, 06:02 PM
I was listening around 3:10 and Cross said Freeze sometimes had practices he didn't tell folks about. Were more mistakes made?

These are the kind of practices where you slip a hidden specimen by the monitoring physician.

LC Dawg
07-29-2016, 09:34 PM
A Rebel called in and blasted State's OOC schedule and basically blasted Matt and he laughed about. A few minutes later a guy from the coast (I took it he was a USM fan) made a comment about Matt and Dick not knowing much about south Mississippi in relation to some earlier comments about Jimmy Buffet that I didn't hear. It was not a flaming comment by any means and Matt lit him up. At first I thought he was joking but he was actually pissed at the guy and I have no clue why. I've defended him as a good Bulldog in the past but I think I agree that he is controlled by who he sleeps with. Hell, Cross defended our BYU game more than Matt did.

M.Fillmore
07-30-2016, 07:08 AM
People need to bring this matter up to Scott and get his reaction. Has anyone noticed how often Yellum changes color announcers? Why do announcers at MSU get contracts for life? Jack deserved one, but no one else.

fader2103
07-30-2016, 08:35 AM
Sometimes I wish I could be the MSU head on that show!!

msujan
07-30-2016, 09:15 AM
People need to bring this matter up to Scott and get his reaction. Has anyone noticed how often Yellum changes color announcers? Why do announcers at MSU get contracts for life? Jack deserved one, but no one else.

Jim Ellis deserves one!

War Machine Dawg
07-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Jim Ellis deserves one!

No, Jim should not be untouchable. He is starting to slide. It's easy to tell he's aging in the same way Jack did. He can't see as well as he used to and struggles keeping up with the action. He constantly confuses jersey numbers and names. And that makes his calls for big plays not nearly as good as they were just 3-4 years ago. It's very obvious. We need to gracefully put him out to pasture posthaste, for football at the very least. He doesn't have the goodwill built up that Jack did.

We need to go poach Will Kollmeyer. He'd give us several good years and be an improvement over Jim in his current decline. And I know for a fact he'd crawl over broken glass nekkid to take the job.

Dawgfan77
07-30-2016, 12:57 PM
No, Jim should not be untouchable. He is starting to slide. It's easy to tell he's aging in the same way Jack did. He can't see as well as he used to and struggles keeping up with the action. He constantly confuses jersey numbers and names. And that makes his calls for big plays not nearly as good as they were just 3-4 years ago. It's very obvious. We need to gracefully put him out to pasture posthaste, for football at the very least. He doesn't have the goodwill built up that Jack did.

We need to go poach Will Kollmeyer. He'd give us several good years and be an improvement over Jim in his current decline. And I know for a fact he'd crawl over broken glass nekkid to take the job.

You do realize that he now works for OM? Broken glass I highly doubt

dawgoneyall
07-30-2016, 01:44 PM
You do realize that he now works for OM? Broken glass I highly doubt

He would.

WMD is correct.

Saltydog
07-30-2016, 05:07 PM
pbp.........

Political Hack
07-30-2016, 09:01 PM
Somebody said he ripped a guy on Twitter the other day for just talking trash and joking around. He might just be having a bad week. I wouldn't over think it unless it continues.

mic
07-30-2016, 09:29 PM
Does anyone listen to the football games on the radio anymore anyway??
Just need a good pre and post game and that's basically it..