PDA

View Full Version : I love how a negative OM thread gets thousands of views...

Turfdawg67
07-28-2016, 05:09 PM
... but a positive one about MSU being "best value for your money" gets a few hundred. Just how many Ole Miss pukes lurk on this board?? Click an ad losers!

Dawgology
07-28-2016, 05:23 PM
In our defense it was the second thread on it...

Turfdawg67
07-28-2016, 05:39 PM
In our defense it was the second thread on it...

Don't get me wrong, I figure most MSU fans will click on the positive and negative ones, but the OM trolls will only click on negative ones about them... which goes to show, which was my point, how many there are on here!

Liverpooldawg
07-28-2016, 06:28 PM
There are a ton of lurkers. Don't kid yourself about none of them posting here either. There are plenty.

turkish
07-28-2016, 06:34 PM
I just started paying more attention to the view count. Haha. How miserable are they?

RC3
07-28-2016, 08:05 PM
Well it's not like they can get reliable information from their own boards

notsofarawaydawg
07-28-2016, 08:21 PM
The Gwove serves as super duper cover while they read what the real facts are in the NCAA investigation.

http://searchengineland.com/figz/wp-content/seloads/2011/11/man-spying-binoculars-featured.jpg

FISHDAWG
07-29-2016, 10:46 AM
The Gwove serves as super duper cover while they read what the real facts are in the NCAA investigation.

http://searchengineland.com/figz/wp-content/seloads/2011/11/man-spying-binoculars-featured.jpg

well played ... I tried to give you rep points but I have to spread some around first

BrunswickDawg
07-29-2016, 11:14 AM
I just started paying more attention to the view count. Haha. How miserable are they?

Considering they have a whole forum on NAFOOM just to discuss this board and SPS, I'd say pretty 17'n miserable.

#LivingRentFree

17thebears
07-29-2016, 11:27 AM
Probably will be a thread up soon regarding Jeremy Liggins getting kicked off the team.

Central Pork
07-29-2016, 05:30 PM
... but a positive one about MSU being "best value for your money" gets a few hundred. Just how many Ole Miss pukes lurk on this board?? Click an ad losers!

I'm a lurker and occasional poster. I visit this site a lot. But, strictly to find out any bad news for the Webals. There are a bunch of fan bases that want the asswipes to get hammered. I want no less than what USCw got.

You have a great board for MSU fans. Thumbs up! But, I still want you to lose if it helps the Hogs. That's why I don't look at your positive threads.;)

Also, I'm going to start clicking an ad each time I visit. WPS!!!

Edit: I just clicked on the Gear Up link, and it is pretty neat. You can look at gear for any team.

msujan
07-29-2016, 05:58 PM
YP has admitted he lies to his own fan base. Why believe anything he says? Oh, and I just bought a new Nissan, so I clicked on that ad.

lastmajordog
07-29-2016, 06:03 PM
Well it's not like they can get reliable information from their own boards

Or AD or Coach's or ........**** anybody!!!!!!!