PDA

View Full Version : October 1 is going to be a great day

Bucky Dog
07-27-2016, 09:18 PM
The UNM BearSharts will be 1-3, or maybe 2-2 if Georgia sucks, and they will have received their second letter. The house will begin to crumble. The reverend Freezus will be exposed, resignations will happen, very large and prominent boosters will be implicated for participating in the Network and the world will be right again.
They will be set for a COI date in October and the sacrificial lambs will be laid at the alter.

Jack Lambert
07-27-2016, 09:45 PM
The UNM BearSharts will be 1-3, or maybe 2-2 if Georgia sucks, and they will have received their second letter. The house will begin to crumble. The reverend Freezus will be exposed, resignations will happen, very large and prominent boosters will be implicated for participating in the Network and the world will be right again.
They will be set for a COI date in October and the sacrificial lambs will be laid at the alter.

Georgia is loaded with talent and will not suck. Smart is going to be a real good HC and he has the talent on his team.

DeviousDawg
07-28-2016, 12:09 PM

http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/241964/nick-saban-and-the-blind-side-gallery.jpg

Endless possibilities for this caption.

BrunswickDawg
07-28-2016, 12:33 PM
Georgia is loaded with talent and will not suck. Smart is going to be a real good HC and he has the talent on his team.
Yeah, I don't get everyone complaining for forever about "UGA has the most talent and Richt underachieves" but, now they won't be able to win with a new coach??? I didn't like Richt leaving, but the Smart hire was fantastic.

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-28-2016, 12:38 PM
For the sake of good SEC football, Im excited about several teams from the east being good again. UT, UGA and UF will be very good this year; maybe in that order. All have good HC's. I think UGA and UT finish 1&2 in the east but not sure which is which. And Kirby Smart at UGA was an excellent hire imo.

TrapGame
07-28-2016, 12:51 PM
Yeah, I don't get everyone complaining for forever about "UGA has the most talent and Richt underachieves" but, now they won't be able to win with a new coach??? I didn't like Richt leaving, but the Smart hire was fantastic.

Yep, Smart learned at the feet of the master. If he can coach half as good as Saban then UGA will be a major NC contender in two or three years.

scottycameron
07-28-2016, 12:53 PM
For the sake of good SEC football, Im excited about several teams from the east being good again. UT, UGA and UF will be very good this year; maybe in that order. All have good HC's. I think UGA and UT finish 1&2 in the east but not sure which is which. And Kirby Smart at UGA was an excellent hire imo.

Jones is a terrible coach. But he's a hell of a recruiter. We will see about Smart.

msbulldog
07-28-2016, 12:56 PM
http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/241964/nick-saban-and-the-blind-side-gallery.jpg

Yeah, like Sandra Bullock is smokin' hot.

starkvegasdawg
07-28-2016, 01:56 PM
Not to be taking a whiz on anyone's parade, but are we certain they are going before the COI in October? I was told the other night from someone that has been following this extremely closely (not a bear) that it would be next year before they went before the committee. That was disconcerting as it gave them this season and possibly another recruiting cycle on the house.

jumbo
07-28-2016, 02:17 PM
How you think you look on the internet

How you look in real life

franklintndawg
07-28-2016, 03:26 PM

Agreed

Tripp McNeely
07-28-2016, 03:30 PM
Not to be taking a whiz on anyone's parade, but are we certain they are going before the COI in October? I was told the other night from someone that has been following this extremely closely (not a bear) that it would be next year before they went before the committee. That was disconcerting as it gave them this season and possibly another recruiting cycle on the house.

If it's hurting their recruiting as much as it has in the 17' cycle, I almost hope so. The "speculation" being put in their ears by opposing coaches has apparently been pretty effective. To quote Robbie Faulk and Paul Jones, respectively, from this morning:

"I'd say Ole Miss' recruiting has slowed down. Bowie was committed prior to the NCAA talk. Outside of Willie, there's really not much going on there right now. Their recent commits include two sign and place guys and two three stars from Alabama.

"You really think OM recruiting hasn't slowed down this year? Heck, even their own writers and fans admit the NCAA stuff is hampering their recruiting. "

Goldendawg
07-28-2016, 04:38 PM
They may not have as many 4 and 5 stars in play but per 24/7 they have moved up to #20 with 13 commits with an avg rating of .8737. We are #14 with 21 commits(Co-Lin DB not yet rated) with an avg player rating of 85.27. The Network is still there and if they are not hammered this year it will be business as usual if they can help it. You can make these rankings say a lot of different things and they don't take into account things like player development, heart, attitude, good coaching etc. A three star could be ranked with an avg from .80 to about .89 something from what I have seen. If no COI meeting before signing day they will fall from top 10 but not much.

Dawg61
07-28-2016, 04:42 PM

I'm hoping UT has a big disappointing year so they'll burn Jones at the stake

Bucky Dog
07-28-2016, 08:03 PM

I bet they can afford really nice hotel rooms on campus.

Bothrops
07-29-2016, 12:20 AM

Sandra Bullock can sit on my face.

DancingRabbit
07-29-2016, 12:41 AM
Sandra Bullock can sit on my face.

On the Union steps.

(Anybody?)

Mjoelner34
07-29-2016, 08:00 AM
[QUOTE=DeviousDawg;587628]http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/241964/nick-saban-and-the-blind-side-gallery.jpg

Just out of photo range on the bottom left:
http://i.imgur.com/wXfREyy.jpg

Dawgbite
07-29-2016, 10:33 AM
On the Union steps.

(Anybody?)

With the wife watching.

Next?

TrapGame
07-29-2016, 10:54 AM
I wonder if the Touhy's daughter had to do any "special" services while at om. The whole family is all in on whatever goes on there anyway.

lastmajordog
07-29-2016, 11:32 AM
delete

lastmajordog
07-29-2016, 12:12 PM

"Let me please introduce myself, the SEC knows I rule this place....
I"ve kicked butt for many a year, cept for one Preacher that I'm fixing to waste.....
I'm calling NCAA dogs after he beat me twice and the're bringing hellfire probation pain......
Making Damn sure that Preacher never tries this #### again.....

Please to meet you, hope your arrogant $$$$$ feel the pain
I'm Satan and you WILL remember my name......."

Sung to "Sympathy for the Devil".......

As you can see The Bears are not worried.....should be interesting.....