PDA

View Full Version : Feel like bragging a bit...

SaintDawg
07-27-2016, 03:49 PM
During State's SEC Network takeover today and tonight, you may see this commercial...http://www.msstate.edu/videos/2016/07/charge/
The redheaded lady and the boy with glasses are my sister and my nephew. Just proud and excited for them. Wanted to share. They are doing amazing stuff at State regarding CHARGE.

msstate7
07-27-2016, 03:57 PM
"Most people have never heard of CHARGE Syndrome, a genetic condition that causes sight and hearing loss in infants. At Mississippi State, we have one of the world?s leading researchers in assistant professor Kasee Stratton, who is making quite a difference in helping families while creating learning opportunities for our students" -- per your link.

I had no idea what charge syndrome is myself. Nice to see our university doing good work with it. Best wishes for your family

MSUDawg99
07-27-2016, 04:11 PM
We have so many incredible things that go on at our university with research & development & so many things we get nat'l recognition for but I wish we could get that type of positive info circulated around also in the media, somehow & not just around MSU, if that makes sense. I wish our university was better at marketing stuff like this. We really are leading the way in so many different areas of R&D. It's very impressive & something to be proud of.

Congrats, SaintDawg. Brag away!

MSUDawg99
07-27-2016, 04:21 PM
And just when I say that I see this tweet about 7 commercials we are airing during the SECN takeover showing how we are changing the world. Glad to know! Reppin for our world!

https://twitter.com/msstate/status/758382679230390272

NOTE: I haven't watched any of the SECN takeover yet so I haven't seen any of them or was even aware of them before I saw this tweet, but glad to hear it.

SaintDawg
07-27-2016, 05:01 PM
We have so many incredible things that go on at our university with research & development & so many things we get nat'l recognition for but I wish we could get that type of positive info circulated around also in the media, somehow & not just around MSU, if that makes sense. I wish our university was better at marketing stuff like this. We really are leading the way in so many different areas of R&D. It's very impressive & something to be proud of.

Congrats, SaintDawg. Brag away!
It's supposed to get some national airplay this fall during our regular season games, I was told.

lastmajordog
07-27-2016, 05:11 PM
delete

Bothrops
07-27-2016, 05:35 PM
Are these new commercials for today only?

gravedigger
07-27-2016, 06:49 PM
During State's SEC Network takeover today and tonight, you may see this commercial...http://www.msstate.edu/videos/2016/07/charge/
The redheaded lady and the boy with glasses are my sister and my nephew. Just proud and excited for them. Wanted to share. They are doing amazing stuff at State regarding CHARGE.

That aint bragging. You should be proud!

GreenheadDawg
07-27-2016, 08:58 PM
That's awesome man. I bet you love our university even more now

Jack Lambert
07-27-2016, 09:57 PM
That aint bragging. You should be proud!

"it an't bragging if you can back it up."

msbulldog
07-28-2016, 06:02 AM
HAIL STATE!!!!!!!!!!!