PDA

View Full Version : Reports surfacing that CJ Sirmones was killed last night in Lawrence Co, TN.

Saltydog
07-27-2016, 12:26 PM
Appears to be a homicide, at least from initial reports. Seems like yesterday when Madkin threw that TD to him in the 99 Egg Bowl, which we came back to win.

Don't know how to embed so here's the link.......RIP CJS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XalQhL-azXA

starkvegasdawg
07-27-2016, 12:35 PM
I just saw that on FB and came here to see if anybody had anything. Looks like they are staying pretty tight lipped right now.

SNAFU
07-27-2016, 12:39 PM
I hope it's not true, but even if it is, CJ is still wide open at the 15!

Goldendawg
07-27-2016, 12:53 PM
We're talking about a man's life. Nothing cute about your post.

Saltydog
07-27-2016, 12:54 PM
nt

Liverpooldawg
07-27-2016, 12:58 PM
Forever wide open at the 15.

BrunswickDawg
07-27-2016, 12:58 PM
CBS sports/247 is too

http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Former-Mississippi-State-TE-CJ-Sirmones-murdered-46453701
Report: Former Mississippi State TE CJ Sirmones murdered

Damn, two great Dawgs gunned down I the last couple of weeks.

Goldendawg
07-27-2016, 01:00 PM
God Bless his family and loved ones. We're losing too many former Dawgs way too young.

Saltydog
07-27-2016, 01:42 PM
Or are you referring to SNAFU?

confucius say
07-27-2016, 01:48 PM
Sad. Prayers for his family and friends.

GreenheadDawg
07-27-2016, 01:50 PM
nt

I think he forgot his midol this morning. Don't really see what the problem is with your post

NCDawg
07-27-2016, 01:57 PM
We're talking about a man's life. Nothing cute about your post.

Agreed. Totally out of line.

GreenheadDawg
07-27-2016, 02:04 PM
Agreed. Totally out of line.

Did he edit his original post? If not, what is the problem?

starkvegasdawg
07-27-2016, 02:16 PM
Or are you referring to SNAFU?

My best guess is Snafu. Certainly nothing wrong with yours.

Reason2succeed
07-27-2016, 02:42 PM
DAMN!!! What the heck is going on?!? Prayers for his family and friends. Too many people are dying too young. Forever wide open at the 15.

Percho
07-27-2016, 02:45 PM
Nothing was wrong with either post.

scottycameron
07-27-2016, 03:01 PM
DAMN!!! What the heck is going on?!? Prayers for his family and friends. Too many people are dying too young. Forever wide open at the 15.

It's becoming a huge problem and it's incredibly sad. And it's getting worse and worse.

-You can take that anti-police shit elsewhere... Your ONLY warning
-Scooba

MSUDawg99
07-27-2016, 03:35 PM
This has been a pretty crappy year so far & we're only halfway through.

Reason2succeed
07-27-2016, 04:06 PM
It's becoming a huge problem and it's incredibly sad. And it's getting worse and worse. The cops are the bad guys the murderers are the good guys.

Obviously you don't know that I am THE social justice warrior on ED. I forgive you.

Cops are bad guys when they kill people for no reason and are never held accountable.

However, violence is a big problem in the black community and no one is denying that.

TimberBeast
07-27-2016, 04:28 PM
Cops are bad guys when they kill people for no reason and are never held accountable.

Can you please give an example of this happening?

Reason2succeed
07-27-2016, 04:33 PM
Can you please give an example of this happening?

I will DM a list to you.

TimberBeast
07-27-2016, 04:52 PM
I will DM a list to you.

Yeah no thanks, post it here for everyone to see. If you're going to make claims like back it up.

Reason2succeed
07-27-2016, 05:05 PM
Sure, no problem.

New York grand jury refused to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo in the death of 43-year-old Eric Garner who was choked to death after being accused of selling cigarettes. His family received a $6 million settlement.

Amadou Diallo, a 23-year-old immigrant from Guinea, was shot and killed by four New York City Police Department plain-clothed officers: Sean Carroll, Richard Murphy, Edward McMellon and Kenneth Boss. The officers fired a combined total of 41 shots, 19 of which struck Diallo. All four officers were charged with second-degree murder and acquitted at trial in Albany, New York.[1]

Freddie Gray was a 25-year-old black man whose neck was broken while he was handcuffed and shackled but left unrestrained in the back of a police van in April 2015. All charges were dropped against all of the police officers involved. Family received a $6.4 million settlement.

Rekia Boyd, a 22-year-old African-American woman, was fatally shot on March 21, 2012, in Chicago, Illinois, by Dante Servin, an off-duty Chicago police detective who never identified himself as a police officer. Servin claimed that he mistook someone holding a cell phone to be armed with a handgun and fired. Servin was charged with "involuntary" manslaughter, but was cleared of all charges.

Alton Sterling was just recently killed by an officer in Baton Rouge. Both officers claim that their body cameras fell off.

Sandra Bland was found hanging in the Waller County jail. They said it was suicide. Just recently one of the employees at the jail confessed that they had changed the log to show that someone had checked the cell when they had not.

Tamir Rice a 12 year old boy was shot and killed by
Cleveland police officer. Neither officer at the scene administered any first aid. The family received a $6 million settlement. The grand jury decided not to indict the officer even though on previous police job it was revealed that he had been deemed an emotionally unstable recruit and unfit for duty.

North Miami Beach police were caught using mugshots for target practice. All of the mugshots were of black suspects.

You can look the rest up. There are even more than these.
Jonathan Ferrell, John Crawford, Ezell Ford, Laquan McDonald, Akai Gurley, Eric Harris, Walter Scott, Freddie Gray, Samuel DuBose, and Philando Castile.

Violent killings happen all the time.
The issue is that none of these officers served time for these deaths. Most are free to continue working in law enforcement.

MSUDawg99
07-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Don't fall prey to the media & what they are trying to sell the public on in regards to cop killings.

Goldendawg
07-27-2016, 05:15 PM
I was talking about the post from Snafu. I initially thought it was too lighthearted until I got the open at the 15 reference. I was at the game. I'm not a monitor. Sorry if I misinterpreted it. BTW, I don't take Midol. Didn't mean to start trouble with any fellow State Fans.

Reason2succeed
07-27-2016, 05:16 PM
Those who are categorizing BLM as against cops are wrong. It is about holding police accountable just like everyone else. In many of these cases there has been little to no transparency and the only way we know about them is because of cell phone video from bystanders. Some of the bystanders have been arrested, harassed, bribed or threatened.

notsofarawaydawg
07-27-2016, 05:46 PM
OMG .. shut the **** up and take it to another damn forum.

I seen it dawg
07-27-2016, 05:56 PM
Those who are categorizing BLM as against cops are wrong. It is about holding police accountable just like everyone else. In many of these cases there has been little to no transparency and the only way we know about them is because of cell phone video from bystanders. Some of the bystanders have been arrested, harassed, bribed or threatened.

You've been told repeatedly along with others to not post this shit on the main forum and take it to the political board where it belongs. I'm ****ing tired of it and I'm tired of you doing it. Maybe a little break will keep it in the front of your mind. Tired of shifting these threads that get hijacked and you're always in the damn middle of them.

lamont
07-27-2016, 06:19 PM
This really makes me sad. CJ scoring against Mississippi is one of my favorite State memories.

Inner city killings dont matter to anybody at all hardly unless its racial. And thats just as sad

scottycameron
07-27-2016, 07:26 PM
Hey scooba, wake the **** up. Anti police my ass. Can you read? The problem today is the cops have been painted as the bad guys and the thugs who are killing kids are now the good guys according to the media and BLM.
I know it's a message board and you can't tell attitudes by a post.

Now that I think about it I should have used those sarcastics things y'all use. But geez, can you not tell?

scottycameron
07-27-2016, 07:28 PM
This really makes me sad. CJ scoring against Mississippi is one of my favorite State memories.

Inner city killings dont matter to anybody at all hardly unless its racial. And thats just as sad

Exactly. Nobody gives a crap about it unless a white cop did it. A black thug did it??? Well that's ok.

I seen it dawg
07-27-2016, 07:40 PM
Some of you ****ers can't help yourselves but to include your societal thoughts in a thread about a former dawg that was killed. Why can't you just say condolences and it sucks instead of the rest of it. I get it I feel it too but I refrain from doing it in threads like this. It's stupid and you that do it should be ashamed of yourselves.

Rip CJ