PDA

View Full Version : Matt Wyatt heard you ED

Reason2succeed
07-27-2016, 10:48 AM
Matt Wyatt must have heard that his Bulldawg brethren were not happy with his level of engagement on Head2Head because he has really taken a more proactive position on the show and has started hammering OM on their NCAA investigation. Today he has a recap of Dennis Dodd's assertion that Hypocrite Hugh may be suspended. He fires back at the OM loonies by showing the NCAA section that talks about head coach responsibility. I'm glad Wyatt is firing back at those nut jobs.

Jack Lambert
07-27-2016, 10:57 AM
Hadn't listen in a while how has Dick Cross handled Matt getting his balls back from his wife?

Yes I managed to get the words Dick, Balls and Handle in one sentence and not be talking about sex.

BrunswickDawg
07-27-2016, 11:03 AM
Hadn't listen in a while how has Dick Cross handled Matt getting his balls back from his wife?

Yes I managed to get the words Dick, Balls and Handle in one sentence and not be talking about sex.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack Lambert again.

starkvegasdawg
07-27-2016, 11:10 AM
I need to spread some around, too.

blacklistedbully
07-27-2016, 11:52 AM

I better not catch you within 100' of one of my daughters!

Riotous Thinking
07-27-2016, 11:57 AM
He changed his twitter handle from @MaroonWyatt to @RadioWyatt. I figured he was trying to distance himself from the university.

starkvegasdawg
07-27-2016, 12:13 PM
I better not catch you within 100' of one of my daughters!

Are they hot?***

blacklistedbully
07-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Are they hot?***

Better question is..."Am I armed?"

DawgPoundtheRock
07-27-2016, 12:52 PM
Better question is..."Am I armed?"

Like most father of daughters, the answer is, "Hell yeah!"

The sad part is, it doesn't matter if you are armed or not. There is a tide rising that you cannot stem. Not even at gun point. This is the voice of experience.

Goldendawg
07-27-2016, 12:57 PM
His comments on "Head to Head" in the past taking it easy on UM give me trouble accepting his role doing sports for MSU. You can't serve two masters.

starkvegasdawg
07-27-2016, 12:58 PM
Like most father of daughters, the answer is, "Hell yeah!"

The sad part is, it doesn't matter if you are armed or not. There is a tide rising that you cannot stem. Not even at gun point. This is the voice of experience.

Yeah, my daughter is turning 9 in a couple of weeks so I am very soon to be dealing with those issues and I am NOT looking forward to it. I'll have to see if I can find it on my phone here in a bit, but a clip out of Bad Boys 2 will probably be pretty close to how I will answer a door the first time a boy comes to pick her up on a date. It is absolutely hilarious.

Political Hack
07-27-2016, 01:00 PM
Mayb I'll reconsider tuning in. Thanks for sharing.

Political Hack
07-27-2016, 01:02 PM
He changed his twitter handle from @MaroonWyatt to @RadioWyatt. I figured he was trying to distance himself from the university.

I don't think there's any question that the career aspiration of he and Bo Bounds have given them hesitations in blasting OM even when OM deserves to be blasted. They want to appeal to a larger audience and eventuall move on to cover more than a toxic rivalry. Problem is they're missing their chance to be a try shock jock in doing so. You think F-bomb got to where he is because of a lack of controversy?

starkvegasdawg
07-27-2016, 01:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb9aGovCJYY

Here it is.

M.Fillmore
07-27-2016, 01:16 PM
I don't think there's any question that the career aspiration of he and Bo Bounds have given them hesitations in blasting OM even when OM deserves to be blasted.

Evidently Dick Cross has no such worries about hurting his career for taking such actions against MSU

Dental Dawg
07-27-2016, 01:43 PM
I was listening to 105.9 during lunch today. According to Rebel Jacob, the Ole Miss investigation stuff is over with 15 schollies over 4 years. Hugh will get no suspension nor any coaches. Also the Memphis booster is not getting in trouble. He is not considered a booster since he only bought baseball tickets 5 years ago. So we are all going to be disappointed. Rebel Jacob has his sources in the Know.

starkvegasdawg
07-27-2016, 02:15 PM
I was listening to 105.9 during lunch today. According to Rebel Jacob, the Ole Miss investigation stuff is over with 15 schollies over 4 years. Hugh will get no suspension nor any coaches. Also the Memphis booster is not getting in trouble. He is not considered a booster since he only bought baseball tickets 5 years ago. So we are all going to be disappointed. Rebel Jacob has his sources in the Know.

His sources come straight out of this bottle.

http://www.couponmamacita.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Metamucil.jpg

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-27-2016, 02:50 PM
Mayb I'll reconsider tuning in. Thanks for sharing.

I would reconsider as well, but it's hard for me to support SuperTalkMS when that's the rebel radio affiliate. Their news agenda is just as bad as the CL towards MSU. I was scanning through channels and heard mention of a news piece on Charles Wiley and heard all the bs with that. They then followed with something like," And now to MSU, where another football player is in trouble, Jeffery Simmons was in court and found guilty of whatever he pleaded to". It was amazing how different they covered each story.

louisvilledawg
07-27-2016, 03:06 PM
Yeah, my daughter is turning 9 in a couple of weeks so I am very soon to be dealing with those issues and I am NOT looking forward to it. I'll have to see if I can find it on my phone here in a bit, but a clip out of Bad Boys 2 will probably be pretty close to how I will answer a door the first time a boy comes to pick her up on a date. It is absolutely hilarious.

Chitty Chitty Bang bang Motha F*****

How old are you? You look 30. You fight? Boy you can't fight.

War Machine Dawg
07-27-2016, 03:12 PM

+1

MSUDawg99
07-27-2016, 03:22 PM

I'm beginning to think that he has taken it upon himself to make it a full time job to call into these shows on a daily basis & deflect & downplay the whole investigation. He literally calls into some radio show everyday! He's just an attention whore who is making a complete ass & embarrassment out of himself & his fanbase, on purpose.

MSUDawg99
07-27-2016, 03:25 PM
I would reconsider as well, but it's hard for me to support SuperTalkMS when that's the rebel radio affiliate. Their news agenda is just as bad as the CL towards MSU. I was scanning through channels and heard mention of a news piece on Charles Wiley and heard all the bs with that. They then followed with something like," And now to MSU, where another football player is in trouble, Jeffery Simmons was in court and found guilty of whatever he pleaded to". It was amazing how different they covered each story.

Did they mention where the female was also found guilty of a charge & ordered to pay a fine?

TrapGame
07-27-2016, 03:27 PM

I found his source.

http://gigieatscelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Jackass-Donkey.jpg

Dawgpile
07-27-2016, 03:30 PM

Ditto...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-27-2016, 03:37 PM
Did they mention where the female was also found guilty of a charge & ordered to pay a fine?

No mention on the portion I heard.

MSUDawg99
07-27-2016, 03:38 PM
No mention on the portion I heard.

SHOCKER!

I seen it dawg
07-27-2016, 05:41 PM
About time

archdog
07-27-2016, 05:46 PM
Heck I don't listen because Matt has been less than representative of our fanbase. Maybe I should give it a try once again.

archdog
07-27-2016, 08:33 PM
Heck I don't listen because Matt has been less than representative of our fanbase. Maybe I should give it a try once again.

bobtail bob
07-27-2016, 08:48 PM
The few times I've caught him and Dick Cross talking about the school of bears he always treaded lightly on the subject. If he continues to show he's growing a pair I might go out of my way to listen more regularly.....

msbulldog
07-28-2016, 06:30 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb9aGovCJYY

Here it is.

Please VegasDawg, don't make me laugh that hard this early in the morning. You are going to be the cause of my heart attack, lol.