PDA

View Full Version : BSR Content

bulldogsmsu
07-27-2016, 09:06 AM
Don't get me wrong I like listening to BSR on the way home from work, but is anyone else tied of hearing 30 mins of content in a 50 min show. It is getting out of control with ranking your favorite actor, best 80's TV show, best wrestler, rank these N. Cage movies, etc, etc and just BS talking about nothing. I realize there has to be fillers, but it seems there are more fillers than content. Maybe it is just because it is a somewhat slow season, but I would say just cut down on the show time and not try to fill BS in to fill an hour time slot. Anyone else feel the same?

However Boneyard is always solid. Steve does a good job.

Reason2succeed
07-27-2016, 09:59 AM
Yes, I "fill" the same. Hahaha! Just busting your chops.

I love BSR. I prefer it over listening to local radio when I drive. Once football season starts and they are able to interview players and coaches I'm sure the quality of the shows will improve dramatically.

hailmari
07-27-2016, 10:05 AM
I love B&B Show's pop culture conversations just as much as their sports talk. Keep It 100 is great too, but Walker just hasn't had enough to talk about lately. I might be one of the few State fans that can't stand listening to the Boneyard. If Steve isn't talking about recruits or the OM investigation, I don't wanna hear his voice. He repeats himself too much.

bulldogsmsu
07-27-2016, 11:14 AM
Yes, I "fill" the same. Hahaha! Just busting your chops.

I love BSR. I prefer it over listening to local radio when I drive. Once football season starts and they are able to interview players and coaches I'm sure the quality of the shows will improve dramatically.

I fixed it for you! haha

PassInterference
07-27-2016, 11:30 AM
I like it. I like the pop culture stuff mixed in. Life isn't 100% sports.

bulldogsmsu
07-27-2016, 12:13 PM
I like it. I like the pop culture stuff mixed in. Life isn't 100% sports.

I agree but it is bulldogs SPORTS radio. But I thought it might be a mixed bag on what everyone liked. Ready for things to start kicking off to get some new content. See what new faces show out in practice.

ShotgunDawg
07-27-2016, 02:16 PM
B&B don't know how to evaluate QBs.

Assuming D1 arm strength, rank the QBs in order of the quality of their feet. Quick, light feet win games

RiverCityDawg
07-27-2016, 02:29 PM
I might be one of the few State fans that can't stand listening to the Boneyard. If Steve isn't talking about recruits or the OM investigation, I don't wanna hear his voice. He repeats himself too much.

I wouldn't say I can't stand it, but I know what you mean. I probably wouldn't listen if he never spoke about the investigation. I like hearing his opinion on certain things, but he certainly uses 100 words when 20 would do.

JDog13
07-27-2016, 02:41 PM
I love B&B Show's pop culture conversations just as much as their sports talk. Keep It 100 is great too, but Walker just hasn't had enough to talk about lately. I might be one of the few State fans that can't stand listening to the Boneyard. If Steve isn't talking about recruits or the OM investigation, I don't wanna hear his voice. He repeats himself too much.

Get this communist out of here. Keep it 100 and the Boneyard are the best two shows on BSR. Brandon Walker is a funny bastard, and his son, Tommy, will be even funnier. He doesn't have a lot to talk about because there are 5 shows that cover just us.

Steve has the #1 rated show on VSporto. So, I guess that puts you in the minority. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to not like those two shows is just un American.

If you want to not like a show, don't like B&B. Bob is good but Hadad is just a butthead. Un mute me Brian. ****.

confucius say
07-27-2016, 02:47 PM
B&B don't know how to evaluate QBs.

Assuming D1 arm strength, rank the QBs in order of the quality of their feet. Quick, light feet win games

Interesting. I would agree generally, at the college level. But I don't think relf had quick, light feet. Or dak really.

MSUDawg99
07-27-2016, 03:41 PM
Get this communist out of here. Keep it 100 and the Boneyard are the best two shows on BSR. Brandon Walker is a funny bastard, and his son, Tommy, will be even funnier. He doesn't have a lot to talk about because there are 5 shows that cover just us.

Steve has the #1 rated show on VSporto. So, I guess that puts you in the minority. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to not like those two shows is just un American.

If you want to not like a show, don't like B&B. Bob is good but Hadad is just a butthead. Un mute me Brian. ****.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I enjoy your weekly ABC questions now just to get Brian riled up.

bulldogsmsu
07-27-2016, 03:50 PM

I agree those 2 are my favorite.

JDog13
07-27-2016, 04:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I enjoy your weekly ABC questions now just to get Brian riled up.

Oh definitely. I don't care if he makes me look stupid, I do that myself. I just like badgering him about it.