PDA

View Full Version : Familiar theme. Maurice Harris "can't wait to meet with the COI"

DancingRabbit
07-25-2016, 10:08 PM
There's a lot of folks that can't wait

http://www.desototimes.com/sports/rebels-harris-awaits-infractions-meeting/article_e4ce2132-52b9-11e6-a2d2-c7c96cac2db0.html

msstate7
07-25-2016, 10:10 PM
I'm fairly confident saying he's done at om... Show cause on the way

Chip
07-25-2016, 10:17 PM
Yeah, his name is littered throughout allegation #8. If there are going to be current assistants getting show causes it will be Nix and Harris, IMO

yjnkdawg
07-25-2016, 10:21 PM

http://www.desototimes.com/sports/rebels-harris-awaits-infractions-meeting/article_e4ce2132-52b9-11e6-a2d2-c7c96cac2db0.html

They just can't wait to meet with the COI to explain those minor innocent mistakes. ********

Dawgology
07-25-2016, 10:37 PM

He came across a little too on the nose with this statement "some of that is just ridiculous. If there was something serious from a coaching standpoint we'd all be gone". That's what they have been playing at like nothing's wrong because they are keeping their coaches. Truth is they are all in so deep they can't fire one without sinking the ship...so they float this charade out there. Anyone who can sit there and say "it's nothing serious" after getting that number of major violations leveled at them is an idiot or a liar. Other universities have already fired those that were involved in the Ole Miss scandal. That should tell you everything you need to know.

messageboardsuperhero
07-25-2016, 10:41 PM
meet with the (NCAA) Committee on Infractions,” Harris said. “I can’t wait to go meet with those guys just to see what kind of punishment it will be.”

Does any living, breathing human being actually believe that shit?

lamont
07-25-2016, 11:02 PM
Is he going to bring the Booster he brought along to meet with recruits also?

BossDawg
07-25-2016, 11:21 PM
Truth is they are all in so deep they can't fire one without sinking the ship...so they float this charade out there.

Bingo. This is what I've been thinking.

DawgHouseUnited
07-26-2016, 12:19 AM
meet with the (NCAA) Committee on Infractions,” Harris said. “I can’t wait to go meet with those guys just to see what kind of punishment it will be.”

I think there are a lot of people who are eager to see what the punishment will be. The difference is that the OM homers expect to be vindicated and skate free, while the rational world hopes the NCAA goes in dry...

Todd4State
07-26-2016, 12:28 AM

Maybe he knows that he is going to be living off of Ole Miss boosters the rest of his life after this and knows he won't have to work again after it's all said and done?

notsofarawaydawg
07-26-2016, 07:12 AM
#WEAREALLIN TO #WINTHEDAY even if we have to lie every other word. #ITSTHEUNMWAY

1bigdawg
07-26-2016, 09:21 AM
Maybe he knows that he is going to be living off of Ole Miss boosters the rest of his life after this and knows he won't have to work again after it's all said and done?

They will drop him immediately after this is over. Ole Miss people believe in loyalty only to those people who can help them in the future.

Political Hack
07-26-2016, 09:44 AM
They will drop him immediately after this is over. Ole Miss people believe in loyalty only to those people who can help them in the future.

They'll drop him as soon as they're confident the interviews are done. After that they can't control the message anymore.

LockeDawg
07-26-2016, 10:09 AM
They just can't wait to meet with the COI to explain those minor innocent mistakes. ********Surely he told this side of the story to the NCAA investigative unit? I mean when a coaches name is littered throughout a NOA the NCAA had to have questioned that coach and peppered him with questions that ultimately resulted in LEVEL I infractions? What can he tell the COI that he didn't already tell the investigators?

confucius say
07-26-2016, 10:42 AM
So that article states the coi hearing has been delayed. Is that fact? Just have not heard it stated as fact that way until now.

DancingRabbit
07-26-2016, 10:53 AM
"Ole Miss is continuing its own investigation of the charges and its appearance before the Infractions Committee has now been delayed."

So the NCAA finished their job and packed their bags, but OM is doing their own investigation? Uh-huh.

spbdawg
07-26-2016, 11:09 AM
So that article states the coi hearing has been delayed. Is that fact? Just have not heard it stated as fact that way until now.

I'm skeptical that's the case. The CL guys would be trumpeting this fact as a big win for UMiss, if that was the case.

KB21
07-26-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm somewhat expecting Hugh Freeze to show up at the DNC with all of these lies he has been spewing. I'm surprised he isn't a guest speaker.