PDA

View Full Version : Reality setting in?

craigmid
07-25-2016, 07:03 PM
http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/Contents/Only-at-Ole-Miss-46386802

Political Hack
07-25-2016, 07:27 PM
That link only says "you have been banned from reading and posting on this board."

DeviousDawg
07-25-2016, 07:30 PM
David Cutcliffe has gotta be laughing harder than anyone over this. He has one of the most secure jobs in college football and gets to watch his former employer self implode. I never had a problem with the guy, good guy and good coach, probably the best coach ole miss has had this century. They let him go because he wasn't glamorous enough and his recruiting classes didn't have enough stars. The funny thing is, he went to one of the worst college football programs in the nation, and went on to lead them to a conference championship game and a 10 win regular season, two things Ole Miss has NEVER done.

DownwardDawg
07-25-2016, 07:38 PM
David Cutcliffe has gotta be laughing harder than anyone over this. He has one of the most secure jobs in college football and gets to watch his former employer self implode. I never had a problem with the guy, good guy and good coach, probably the best coach ole miss has had this century. They let him go because he wasn't glamorous enough and his recruiting classes didn't have enough stars. The funny thing is, he went to one of the worst college football programs in the nation, and went on to lead them to a conference championship game and a 10 win regular season, two things Ole Miss has NEVER done.

I've said it over and over. Thank God those idiots got rid of Cut. He would have won the West more than once by now. You will never convince me otherwise. Dude is a great coach with great character. Two things that will never go together at ole miss, thankfully for us!

RocketDawg
07-25-2016, 07:46 PM
As he expected, very few agree with him and most are attacking him. He has a good case for everything he said being true, although I didn't realize their current recruiting class was that bad, even at this moment. I thought it might be by signing day though.

Dawgcentral
07-25-2016, 07:50 PM
I'd be thrilled if Shea Patterson transferred. That would bring reality home. Talked to a former coach today that says he's got some tremendous ability.

Maybe A&M could offer his brother a job?

craigmid
07-25-2016, 07:52 PM
That link only says "you have been banned from reading and posting on this board."

Lol, I think it may be you.

RocketDawg
07-25-2016, 07:55 PM
Lol, I think it may be you.

Yeah. Didn't know they'd ban you from just reading though. He must've been a real thorn in their collective side.

Bothrops
07-25-2016, 08:00 PM
What they did to Cutcliffe is bound to return to them. It's time.

msbulldog
07-25-2016, 08:01 PM
I see a lot of trolling the trolls in that post!

Drugs Delaney
07-25-2016, 08:39 PM
That was not why he was let go. It was the new way of dealing with the NCAA Khaytt had spoken of. It all began with a Tulane recruit receiving a Pathfinder after their undefeated season

Chip
07-25-2016, 09:23 PM
That was not why he was let go. It was the new way of dealing with the NCAA Khaytt had spoken of. It all began with a Tulane recruit receiving a Pathfinder after their undefeated season

Please go on...

GreenheadDawg
07-25-2016, 09:29 PM
I'd be thrilled if Shea Patterson transferred. That would bring reality home. Talked to a former coach today that says he's got some tremendous ability.

There is a long list of QB's who had tremendous ability in HS that tanked in college. Wake me up when he does something

LC Dawg
07-26-2016, 09:57 AM
Reality will never set in on the plantation. Reality and delusion cannot coexist. Delusion will always win the day in Oxford.

Bully13
07-26-2016, 11:18 AM
That thread is awesome. Must read for MSU fans.

TrapGame
07-26-2016, 11:26 AM
A couple of very optimistic posts in that thread looking for a 10 win season or better w/ a light punishment from the NCAA and continued..ahem..."success" in recruiting.

Oh, somebody is gonna be pissed when the hammer comes down. 8 level 1s people, 8 level 1s...(insert Maniacal Laughter)

parabrave
07-26-2016, 11:38 AM

Well his dad is gonna have to leave his new digs in biloxi.