PDA

View Full Version : Riddle Me This

lamont
07-25-2016, 06:10 PM
My OM co-worker said that he is hearing OM is offering up a 2 game suspension for Coach Freeze.

Ummmmmm- they already have their response to the NCAA and already self-imposed penalties. 11 over 4. Tunsil's bills were paid out of the Opportunity Fund-
Which is legal they say. OM invited the NCAA back to Oxford. It's all done.

Why would OM suddenly offer up a 2-game suspension for Freeze? They said it was over. The investigation was over. Why- yet again- are they releasing rumors of even more penalties???? OM continues to move the bar toward the worse and worse. One step at a time. I'm starting to think a show-cause or a very lengthy suspension is coming Hugh Freeze's way.

spbdawg
07-25-2016, 06:26 PM
#

starkvegasdawg
07-25-2016, 06:39 PM
When the NCAA finally comes in with showcases for Freeze and Nix, 2 year bowl ban and 30 over 4...the Bears are going to say, "We knew this was coming all along. Nothing new."

Oh, and it'll be a good thing.

BrunswickDawg
07-25-2016, 06:48 PM
I said this in a thread last week, looks like I'm right....

Ole Danny Hugh is about to get his. I would say at this point their hearing has not been delayed (or they would crow about it), and they all know that they could be looking at show causes and suspensions coming down as the season starts. As we get closer to August, you will see the narrative shift again to "I'm sure Dave Wommack can hold it together for a couple of weeks, its all designed to keep FSU and Bama on top. Sucks for our kids that they are ruining a great team by taking away our Fearless Leader. We just need to pray for them."

mic
07-25-2016, 07:41 PM
When the NCAA finally comes in with showcases for Freeze and Nix, 2 year bowl ban and 30 over 4...the Bears are going to say, "We knew this was coming all along. Nothing new."

Don't forget about Kiffin and possible Luke

BB30
07-26-2016, 08:24 AM

I think if this happens they all might implode. Once reality sets in it will be very very entertaining.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-26-2016, 08:28 AM
I said this in a thread last week, looks like I'm right....

Ole Danny Hugh is about to get his. I would say at this point their hearing has not been delayed (or they would crow about it), and they all know that they could be looking at show causes and suspensions coming down as the season starts. As we get closer to August, you will see the narrative shift again to "I'm sure Dave Wommack can hold it together for a couple of weeks, its all designed to keep FSU and Bama on top. Sucks for our kids that they are ruining a great team by taking away our Fearless Leader. We just need to pray for them."

This is funny...but I guarantee some of those nut jobs will seriously follow this narrative.

Johnson85
07-26-2016, 09:11 AM
Don't forget about Kiffin and possible Luke

I am naturally pessimistic, so I worry that UM will get a slap on the wrist, but if you look at the amount of coaches involved, it really it hard to fathom how Ole Miss won't get hammered as bad or worse than any team in recent memory. You already have guaranteed show causes for Saunders and Vaughn and it seems pretty likely that Harris, Kiffin, Luke, and the Barney guy could all be looking at suspensions on the light end and show causes on the stiff end, plus Freeze himself was involved in hooking up a booster and prospect. And that's before you look at the violations in in two other sports. Really hard to see how their entire athletic department isn't razed to the ground. Seems like Bjork should be possibly the first AD to get a show cause.