PDA

View Full Version : JRob arrest?

Leroy Jenkins
07-24-2016, 05:49 PM
Cuffed 'n stuffed by Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office.

https://sdnmsu.wordpress.com/2016/07/24/former-msu-running-back-robinson-arrested/

https://bookshelfbattle.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/tumblr_l9l2dvec6d1qate3qo1_400-2.jpg

Dawg496
07-24-2016, 05:55 PM
Why are Starkville PD such assholes?

Ifyouonlyknew
07-24-2016, 05:56 PM
Spoke to josh Friday night. He said he was headed to Chicago this week. Was trying out/signing with the Bears. Hope this isn't serious.

dnadawg
07-24-2016, 05:58 PM
Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department

starkvegasdawg
07-24-2016, 06:38 PM

Or what was he doing to get arrested? Always a chance he earned it.

archdog
07-24-2016, 06:50 PM
Hey Dumb17s, stop breaking the law and chances are you will not be arrested or even in a situation where you could be arrested.

Now I am saying that without a single idea of what is going on in this situation. It is just a blanket statement that is proven correct by the millions of law abiding citizens not arrested this past weekend.

turkish
07-24-2016, 07:33 PM
Hey Dumb17s, stop breaking the law and chances are you will not be arrested or even in a situation where you could be arrested.

Now I am saying that without a single idea of what is going on in this situation. It is just a blanket statement that is proven correct by the millions of law abiding citizens not arrested this past weekend.
Clayton?

TUSK
07-24-2016, 07:46 PM
Or what was he doing to get arrested? Always a chance he earned it.

It likely wasn't for "speeding"....*

DeputyDawg94
07-24-2016, 08:02 PM

I really hope you meant to put these *** in. If not your an idiot. Sometimes people need to go to jail for doing stupid stuff. I would rather my child go to jail for DUI than to be left alone to kill themselves or somebody else. I know he wasn't arrested for DUI, just used that for an example.

Apoplectic
07-24-2016, 08:24 PM
I really hope you meant to put these *** in. If not your an idiot. Sometimes people need to go to jail for doing stupid stuff. I would rather my child go to jail for DUI than to be left alone to kill themselves or somebody else. I know he wasn't arrested for DUI, just used that for an example.

absolutely!!!!

if assholes weren't being assholes then they wouldn't be arrested!!!!

Reason2succeed
07-24-2016, 08:28 PM
I'm just glad he's still alive.

Taog Redloh
07-24-2016, 09:13 PM

Better question is why are you such an idiot?

These guy was in trouble the whole time he was in Starkville. We just aren't covering it up anymore.

shoeless joe
07-25-2016, 08:28 AM
Better question is why are you such an idiot?

These guy was in trouble the whole time he was in Starkville. We just aren't covering it up anymore.

Yep. Response of someone who worked in athletic department while he was here, "no surprise...other than it took this long"

Indndawg
07-25-2016, 09:06 AM

SMH

HSVDawg
07-25-2016, 09:52 AM
Yep. Response of someone who worked in athletic department while he was here, "no surprise...other than it took this long"

Damn. Laying it on a bit thick aren't we? Disorderly conduct could simply mean he was at a party where the music was too loud. May want to wait for the facts to come out before you just throw a guy under the bus like that.

spbdawg
07-25-2016, 09:56 AM
#

the59dawg
07-25-2016, 10:08 AM
There's some truth to the whole asshole argument.

Dak was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. Problem is......he never ever registered .08. Two breathalyzer tests failed to produce a .08 result. In the absence of breathalyzer test or blood test showing that he was at/above .08, he is presumed as an American (under the U.S. Constitution) to be a under .08 and following the law. I know Dak admitted to "making a mistake" but that doesn't mean he admitting to breaking the law.

Let that soak in.....SPD arrested a law-abiding American citizen. So yeah, SPD can act like assholes sometimes.

And I'd be willing to bet 90% of the folks on this board having driven with a beer or two on their breath, but under .08.....which means you are not breaking any laws.

Dak admitted to officer he had had one beer. Officer in the absence of working breathalizer value, arrested him for DUI based on the Dak admitting to one beer. And the judge recently refused to throw out the case in spite of no test values, evidence, that would show proof of DUI guilt. Officer was new and on his first or second solo shift. He did say he had calibrated his breathalizer device before starting shift. He just happened to be trolling around the nite club at the moment it closed, eg, looking for targets.

spbdawg
07-25-2016, 10:11 AM
#

DownwardDawg
07-25-2016, 11:08 AM
I'm just glad he's still alive.

Wow! Are you saying he's such a bad person that he is in jeopardy of being killed at any time? If so, I've never heard that about him.

shoeless joe
07-25-2016, 12:05 PM
Damn. Laying it on a bit thick aren't we? Disorderly conduct could simply mean he was at a party where the music was too loud. May want to wait for the facts to come out before you just throw a guy under the bus like that.

If I wanted to lay it on thick, believe me, I could. My statements really have nothing to do with this one incident and more to do with what occurred during his time here. I was also quoting someone that worked closely with him weekly if not daily

I deal in reality not idealistic fantasy worlds. I am appreciative of what the kid did for us in '14 but if he would've acted like he was supposed to in all facets of life he would've played way more snaps earlier in his career. People blame Mullen and act like that is a fault of his when in reality it's one of his glaring strengths as a head coach.

Gutter Cobreh
07-25-2016, 12:23 PM
If I wanted to lay it on thick, believe me, I could. My statements really have nothing to do with this one incident and more to do with what occurred during his time here. I was also quoting someone that worked closely with him weekly if not daily

I deal in reality not idealistic fantasy worlds. I am appreciative of what the kid did for us in '14 but if he would've acted like he was supposed to in all facets of life he would've played way more snaps earlier in his career. People blame Mullen and act like that is a fault of his when in reality it's one of his glaring strengths as a head coach.

You're popping that imaginary image created for me by Gameday, so tell me this kid is halfway decent....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJKfCK33yiU

HSVDawg
07-25-2016, 12:37 PM

So you are telling me that a kid with no relationship with either of his parents who alternated between being homeless and living with various relatives and friends for 18 years had some behavior issues within the program. Shocking. I never said he was a choir boy or that he needed to play earlier than he did. And I'm sure he had some work ethic issues to hash through as well. But all outward indications are that he at least obeyed the law, stayed eligible, and wasn't a detriment in the locker room for the 3 years he was here. I agree with your statement about Mullen's no BS attitude being a strength of his, which is why it is confusing that you are also saying that you could "really pile on" if you wanted to. If he was that big of a problem child, either his ass would have been kicked off or Mullen would have looked the other way because of his talent. But you can't have it both ways.

BayouDawg
07-25-2016, 12:50 PM

Known josh since he was at franklinton HS and know the family that took him in somewhat well. First I've heard of him bein a constant law breaker. From my understanding his problems were mostly in the classroom and dating bipolar women.

shoeless joe
07-25-2016, 12:53 PM
So you are telling me that a kid with no relationship with either of his parents who alternated between being homeless and living with various relatives and friends for 18 years had some behavior issues within the program. Shocking. I never said he was a choir boy or that he needed to play earlier than he did. And I'm sure he had some work ethic issues to hash through as well. But all outward indications are that he at least obeyed the law, stayed eligible, and wasn't a detriment in the locker room for the 3 years he was here. I agree with your statement about Mullen's no BS attitude being a strength of his, which is why it is confusing that you are also saying that you could "really pile on" if you wanted to. If he was that big of a problem child, either his ass would have been kicked off or Mullen would have looked the other way because of his talent. But you can't have it both ways.

If you Kick him off the team and he goes right back to the hardships he faced as a kid...BTW I deal with kids in unfortunate circumstances every day so you won't be shedding any light in that regard. Instead what did happen was he stayed on the team in a somewhat "healthy" environment and at the end of the day was given an opportunity to better himself AND play a game for a living.

At some point opportunity + accountability has to register with someone but unfortunately it doesn't always.

shoeless joe
07-25-2016, 12:54 PM
Known josh since he was at franklinton HS and know the family that took him in somewhat well. First I've heard of him bein a constant law breaker. From my understanding his problems were mostly in the classroom and dating bipolar women.

Never said he was a constant law breaker...or a law breaker of any kind.

BayouDawg
07-25-2016, 01:15 PM

Like most kids who raised themselves he lacked structure and had some authority issues. I'd never heard that he was in danger of getting kicked off the team. I heard he didn't see the field a whole lot early because of grades and not learning the playbook. I've never known him to be a trouble maker though.

HSVDawg
07-25-2016, 01:52 PM

Except for when you said this in a response to Goat's accusation that he had been in a lot of trouble that had been covered up with this:

"Yep. Response of someone who worked in athletic department while he was here, "no surprise...other than it took this long""

That implies both from you and a third party that he has had problems following the law.

Taog Redloh
07-25-2016, 01:59 PM
Except for when you said this in a response to Goat's accusation that he had been in a lot of trouble that had been covered up with this:

"Yep. Response of someone who worked in athletic department while he was here, "no surprise...other than it took this long""

That implies both from you and a third party that he has had problems following the law.

I said it. And no social justice warrior rant will change it.

I don't care about his background either. He got all the cuddling and chances he needed while at MSU, to more than make up for that. And it's not like that is owed to him.

Sell that shit elsewhere.

HSVDawg
07-25-2016, 02:13 PM
I said it. And no social justice warrior rant will change it.

I don't care about his background either. He got all the cuddling and chances he needed while at MSU, to more than make up for that. And it's not like that is owed to him.

Sell that shit elsewhere.

Why don't you bring some actual facts to a discussion rather than throw out some BS you thought sounded smart on the O'Reilly Factor? Here are some facts. He was never arrested at MSU. He was never ineligible at MSU. And he was a damn good player for 3 years who parlayed that ability into getting drafted in the NFL. If stating those three facts makes me a social justice warrior then sign me up. I'll join the other social justice warriors who didn't call Dak a cross between Aaron Hernandez and Lawrence Phillips after his DUI arrest. You apparently have some personal ax to grind against a kid who was one of our better players and hasn't done a damn thing to embarrass MSU. You say something was covered up? Then why don't you spell out exactly what happened or otherwise shut the hell up about it.

Taog Redloh
07-25-2016, 02:37 PM
Why don't you bring some actual facts to a discussion rather than throw out some BS you thought sounded smart on the O'Reilly Factor? Here are some facts. He was never arrested at MSU. He was never ineligible at MSU. And he was a damn good player for 3 years who parlayed that ability into getting drafted in the NFL. If stating those three facts makes me a social justice warrior then sign me up. I'll join the other social justice warriors who didn't call Dak a cross between Aaron Hernandez and Lawrence Phillips after his DUI arrest. You apparently have some personal ax to grind against a kid who was one of our better players and hasn't done a damn thing to embarrass MSU. You say something was covered up? Then why don't you spell out exactly what happened or otherwise shut the hell up about it.

Lulz. Big difference in having a personal axe to grind and my combination of discerning what I see on the field and hearing stuff through the grapevine.

shoeless joe
07-25-2016, 02:52 PM

Nope.

Can't speak for the individual I quoted but I can tell you exactly what I was implying. He is a kid that has trouble with rules and authority. That's it. He was afforded an awesome opportunity above and beyond what many receive...and given his background that in itself is a testament of what he's CAPABLE of.

I have no ill will toward him...loved what he brought to the team the first half of '14 but regardless of athletic ability accountability still exists and will catch up with you every time. I'm sorry if the reality of this is too much for you.

MSUDawg99
07-25-2016, 03:03 PM
If you Kick him off the team and he goes right back to the hardships he faced as a kid...BTW I deal with kids in unfortunate circumstances every day so you won't be shedding any light in that regard. Instead what did happen was he stayed on the team in a somewhat "healthy" environment and at the end of the day was given an opportunity to better himself AND play a game for a living.

At some point opportunity + accountability has to register with someone but unfortunately it doesn't always.

Case in point...Chris Smith. Unfortunately, he chose to go back to the life he knew before football & MSU & the opportunity he was given. Sux the way things ended for him.

DeputyDawg94
07-25-2016, 03:18 PM
I know some people he stayed with some as well. Is the one your talking about a preacher and a UF fan?

HSVDawg
07-25-2016, 03:22 PM
Nope.

Can't speak for the individual I quoted but I can tell you exactly what I was implying. He is a kid that has trouble with rules and authority. That's it. He was afforded an awesome opportunity above and beyond what many receive...and given his background that in itself is a testament of what he's CAPABLE of.

I have no ill will toward him...loved what he brought to the team the first half of '14 but regardless of athletic ability accountability still exists and will catch up with you every time. I'm sorry if the reality of this is too much for you.

Trust me, it's not too much for me. My point is that if a disorderly conduct charge from the Oktibbeha County Sheriff's department is an example of the crows coming home to roost on someone who has long had a problem with authority and isn't accountable, then its very possible they really don't have that big a problem with authority and are at least somewhat accountable. And the guy got drafted and made probably half a million dollars last year and people are acting like he has thrown his life away due to missed opportunities. He may blow all his money, never sign with another team, and end up in more debt than MC Hammer, but none of that has happened. I just don't get dragging the guy through the dirt over a really minor offense.

BeardoMSU
07-25-2016, 03:39 PM
hearing stuff through the grapevine.

Aren't you a little old for Saturday morning cartoons, Goat?***

http://www.theouthousers.com/images/jce/S.F._Jude_Terror/2015/07/raisin-o.gif

dawgwood
07-25-2016, 03:45 PM
I'm just glad he's still alive. AMEN !!!!!!

starkvegasdawg
07-25-2016, 04:03 PM
Case in point...Chris Smith. Unfortunately, he chose to go back to the life he knew before football & MSU & the opportunity he was given. Sux the way things ended for him.

Last I heard regarding Smith was he was in a house when a drive by happened outside and a bullet went through the wall of the house and killed him. May not be correct, but I did read that.

BayouDawg
07-25-2016, 04:38 PM
I know some people he stayed with some as well. Is the one your talking about a preacher and a UF fan?

The ones I know go to bens ford academy. That's how I met them was when my
Brother was coaching there