PDA

View Full Version : Willie Gay is at Big Dawg

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2016, 04:50 PM
Just walked in.

He must be terribly pissed about how things went down....*:cool:

I can't imagine how pissed he must be at MSU to show up at their camp the same day.

starkvegasdawg
07-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Just walked in.

I can't imagine how pissed he must be at MSU to show up at their camp the same day.

Yancy going to report any minute now that a SHS coach told him if he didn't go to BDC a member of the MSU mafia was going to make his wife sleep with the fishes. So you see he had to go to save the life of his coach's wife.

mic
07-22-2016, 04:57 PM
Maybe he is wearing a Coach Freeze t shirt...

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Maybe he is wearing a Coach Freeze t shirt...

Those shirts are already on a shipping container to Somalia. Once Coach is removed from his title, the shirts are worthless

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2016, 04:59 PM
Yancheng going to report any minute now that a SHS coach told him if he didn't go to BDC a member of the MSU mafia was going to make his wife sleep with the fishes. So you see he had to go to save the life of his coach's wife.

Didn't you hear that Gay was kidnapped, thrown in a trunk, blind folded, and drove to Davis Wade?*

spiral
07-22-2016, 05:08 PM
He's passing out all those leftover autographed pictures of himself that Freeze used to (may still) put in mailboxes. He then explains what Oxford is like. Instant flip.

Political Hack
07-22-2016, 05:10 PM
Hail State.

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2016, 05:43 PM
Ole Miss recruiting guys are now tweeting that they want proof that Willie is at MSU because Willie told them he wouldn't be attending Big Dawg. Hahaha

msstate7
07-22-2016, 05:49 PM
Ole Miss recruiting guys are now tweeting that they want proof that Willie is at MSU because Willie told them he wouldn't be attending Big Dawg. Hahaha

I'm beginning to think mr gay tells each coaching staff what they hear

Dolphus Raymond
07-22-2016, 05:50 PM
This is just another example as to why I don't allow myself to get too wrapped-up in recruiting until January. That being said, I would love for Willie Gay to stay home and play for MSU.

dickiedawg
07-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Chris Jones all over again.

PassInterference
07-22-2016, 05:57 PM
I say Yancy trolled us in order to explain to his flock why Willie isn't in Oxford.

Bucky Dog
07-22-2016, 06:07 PM
And going to BDC doesn't mean he's coming to State either. It does mean the doors are open and many things can happen over the next 8 months.

tireddawg
07-22-2016, 06:19 PM
Hail State.

I chuckled

Red Sox Dawg
07-22-2016, 06:29 PM
May be an excuse by Willie so he could go to Big Dawg camp.

Or Yancy may be telling the umiss faithful that to try to explain why Willie's there.

BigEasyDawg
07-22-2016, 06:45 PM
freezus is just sending Gay to BDC as his missionary to get ready for Haiti

msbulldog
07-22-2016, 07:53 PM
C'mon guy's leave the young man alone! There a lot of uninformed theories out there, remember this young man may read this site! It's his choice, where he goes to school! I hope Gay flip to us, he'll definitely be at a better school! I'm like Devious Dog, just let it play out and you might be happy in the end! :o

Bothrops
07-22-2016, 07:57 PM
He's home, that much I know.

Tbonewannabe
07-22-2016, 08:27 PM
Another reason why I try not to follow recruiting. I hate this shit.

JohnnyQuid
07-22-2016, 08:42 PM
Another reason why I try not to follow recruiting. I hate this shit.

it really is ridiculous. I honestly miss when there was less access and no social media. it's an insufferable attention grab made exponentially worse by grown men croot tweeting and hero worshipping 17 - 18 yr olds

Spiderman
07-22-2016, 08:47 PM
This is just another example as to why I don't allow myself to get too wrapped-up in recruiting until January. That being said, I would love for Willie Gay to stay home and play for MSU.

Do like me and don't worry about it until signing day night.

Trust me on this

IMissJack
07-22-2016, 08:52 PM
it really is ridiculous. I honestly miss when there was less access and no social media. it's an insufferable attention grab made exponentially worse by grown men croot tweeting and hero worshipping 17 - 18 yr olds

Yep, I used to know nothing about the recruits until I got my copy of Dawgs Bite paper in August each year. What did I do with the extra time???

JohnnyQuid
07-22-2016, 09:16 PM
Yep, I used to know nothing about the recruits until I got my copy of Dawgs Bite paper in August each year. What did I do with the extra time???

yup. waited for an actually cared about the dandy dozen coming out in the CL and read the feature on each of em. now idk who is dandy dozen and don't really care.

Coackjek
07-22-2016, 10:09 PM
Just walked in.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Recruiting, oh how I've missed you.

msujan
07-22-2016, 11:36 PM
Just walked in.

He certainly didn't stay long.

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2016, 11:38 PM
He certainly didn't stay long.

What are you talking about?

msujan
07-22-2016, 11:54 PM
What are you talking about?

Not long after we got there, someone told us he had left. I didn't see him, so I don't know for certain.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-22-2016, 11:59 PM
Willie stayed the whole time & never left. He was either with the coaches or Jon Banks all night. Willie, CJ, Kylin, & Banks left the stadium together after camp was over.

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2016, 11:59 PM
Not long after we got there, someone told us he had left. I didn't see him, so I don't know for certain.

I can't say for certain but I don't think this is correct. I saw tweets tonight that mentioned how CJ Avery and Willie were hanging around Banks and how comfortable Willie is at MSU. I read nothing at all that mentioned that he left early or anything like that.

ShotgunDawg
07-23-2016, 12:07 AM
Just like off season arrests for SEC schools are awarded with the Fulmer Cup, I think we need a trophy for the most dramatic recruit in Mississippi.

We could call it the Chris Jones Memorial Money Bag and nickname it "The Jonesy". The trophy will be a bronze money bag shaped object with some bronze $100 dollar bills sticking out of the top.

Past award winners are:

1. CJ Johnson
2. Robert Elliott
3. The trophies namesake Chris Jones
4. AJ Brown
5. Derek Peagues

Leading contenders for this year's trophy are 1. Willie Gay 2. CJ Avery 3. DD Bowie 4. And a sleeper Cam Akers

Should be an exciting competition for this award and I look forward to seeing which of these fine contestants can cause grown men to refresh their browser the most times.

This award shall be given on the night of the Connerly, but not at the same place. There will be no set location in which this award ceremony will be held, but rather it be will be a scavenger hunt by the media to properly locate this recruit, and, once the recruit is located, the ceremony will take place at that location and at that time.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-23-2016, 12:13 AM
Just like off season arrests for SEC schools are awarded with the Fulmer Cup, I think we need a trophy for the most dramatic recruit in Mississippi.

We could call it the Chris Jones Memorial Medel and nickname it "The Jonesy"

Past award winners are:

1. CJ Johnson
2. Robert Elliott
4. AJ Brown
5. Derek Peagues

Leading contenders for this year's trophy are 1. Willie Gay 2. CJ Avery 3. DD Bowie 4. And a sleeper Cam Akers

Should be an exciting competition for this award and I look forward to seeing which of these fine contestants can cause grown men to refresh their browser the most times.

Only 1 of those qualify right now & that's Willie. Maybe Cam but I don't care about him.

msujan
07-23-2016, 12:18 AM
I can't say for certain but I don't think this is correct. I saw tweets tonight that mentioned how CJ Avery and Willie were hanging around Banks and how comfortable Willie is at MSU. I read nothing at all that mentioned that he left early or anything like that.

Now I see that Steve said he was there all evening and another friend said they saw him as the recruits were leaving the field. I defer to them. Sorry for the confusion

ShotgunDawg
07-23-2016, 12:22 AM
Only 1 of those qualify right now & that's Willie. Maybe Cam but I don't care about him.

It's a long season. There are projections in my candidate pool. Willie is certainly the early front runner for The Jonesy, but others have all the ingredients of catching up quickly.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-23-2016, 12:28 AM
It's a long season. There are projections in my candidate pool. Willie is certainly the early front runner for The Jonesy, but others have all the ingredients of catching up quickly.

I don't expect any drama from CJ or DD. CJ is a highly contested recruitment but he's not the type of kid who's going to create a circus. DD's will be as quiet as Benito last year.

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-23-2016, 12:44 AM
Iuuuhhhbbb bj

JoseBrown
07-23-2016, 02:30 AM

We could call it the Chris Jones Memorial Money Bag and nickname it "The Jonesy". The trophy will be a bronze money bag shaped object with some bronze $100 dollar bills sticking out of the top.

Past award winners are:

1. CJ Johnson
2. Robert Elliott
4. AJ Brown
5. Derek Peagues

This award shall be given on the night of the Connerly, but not at the same place. There will be no set location in which this award ceremony will be held, but rather it be will be a scavenger hunt by the media to properly locate this recruit, and, once the recruit is located, the ceremony will take place at that location and at that time.

Don't forget about Pat Patterson. I'd call it the pee pee award... Or The Jonesy at pee pee trophy..

coastratdog
07-23-2016, 07:11 AM

Past award winners are:

1. CJ Johnson
2. Robert Elliott
4. AJ Brown
5. Derek Peagues

Good idea but I think it should be called "the Johnson" in honor of CJ because his recruitment gave us so much heartburn. Ultimately tho his playing career at TSUN and professionally was a big bust.