PDA

View Full Version : Yancy

thf24
07-22-2016, 12:36 PM
I believe I read on here sometime in the past few weeks that Yancy isn't actually employed by Scout; rather, more like privately employed by Chuck. If that's true, shouldn't that be something the NCAA would be interested in? Even if he can avoid the booster designation by the letter of the law (I doubt it), it's got to be at least some kind of secondary violation for an individual obviously aligned with a particular school and not employed by a credentialed media outlet to be in direct contact with so many recruits. I never saw verification on whether or not the whole "not actually employed by Scout" thing is true, so this is obviously moot if it's not. Just something I've been wondering about the past few days, and especially in light of events this morning.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-22-2016, 12:47 PM
He's a member of the media. He's not employed by Scout but he does work under their umbrella.

thf24
07-22-2016, 01:03 PM
Ah, well, nothing to see here then.

MSUDawg99
07-22-2016, 01:10 PM
Its the same thing with Steve Robertson. He works directly for Gene Swindoll, not Scout. So yeah, nothing to see here. Cause if there was then UM fans would've tried to have Steve fired already. In fact, they have. But they can't.

JDog13
07-22-2016, 01:30 PM
Its the same thing with Steve Robertson. He works directly for Gene Swindoll, not Scout. So yeah, nothing to see here. Cause if there was then UM fans would've tried to have Steve fired already. In fact, they have. But they can't.

Steve works for Gene and Scout. Yancy wasn't retained by scout. Wonder why?

dawgwood
07-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Steve works for Gene and Scout. Yancy wasn't retained by scout. Wonder why?

Because Yancy is a cock sucker and constantly lie about it.